RE: AND THE WAITING BEGINS

KELLY B.
on 5/27/04 7:32 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
Thanks to all that responded and yes I went to the NUT. at the atlanta medical center. I think it was very informative also. Today I recieved the evaluation from psch eval. I didnt know a doc could read a person so well. He sure hit the nail on the head. Kindof hard to read about yourself. It was nothing bad just so accurate. Sitting here with fingers crossed. OH and by the way anytime anyone wants to compare or needs support just email me at [email protected]
Patima
on 5/27/04 7:55 am - GA
So was it a recommendation for the surgery? Patti
KELLY B.
on 5/27/04 8:48 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
Oh sorry I didnt tell that ....Its a go...he gave me a glowing recommendation, I was so glad I teared up when I was reading it.
Becky M.
on 5/27/04 12:06 pm - Jackson, GA
Hey Kelly, How are you? Congrats on getting to where u are. I am pretty much in the same place just waiting for Dr Burrowes to write his letter. They said he writes a letter to send along with your info after u have completed everything else. So here we are .....waiting........ I hope it doesnt take forever. Good luck...... Are we still on for the first sat? I have been meaning to call you. Take care and keep in touch. Call me anytime
dankymay7
on 5/27/04 12:37 pm - locust grove, ga
Hey Kelly I don't know if you got my email or not, but I still wanted to see if I could ride with you all....I will be in the mountians this weekend but you can still call me. Let me know on here if you need my # again....thankx
Most Active