Gossip Folks

Lady G.
on 5/27/04 5:28 am - FARMVILLE, NC
Monique think about it like this...if they ain't payin your bills, or buying your clothes, or their name isn't on YOUR PAYCHECK then Why tell them? They can't do anything about it anyway??The negative comments or the 100 questions I can do without!! Your job and the people sound like mine...you don't work for the Postal Service do you.. Brenda
Cricket J.
on 5/27/04 6:52 am - Atlanta, GA
No, but I work for the state. Full of mad people, Now I do have some very good friends at work but my business is mine. If you wanna stay the way your are find but I don't want too!!! just as well I have friend who don't work with me and I'm not telling them. I've known these people since I was a kid but they always say I happy and you should be the same, why spend your life on a diet i can have any man I want. The have always been NEG. I love them but they hate to see people happy. Some people are just that way. They would never hurt you but don't want you to do more or have more then them. I'm still young, no kids or husband and in college and I get flack about that. I just want more for myself money, job, clothes, shoes, home and the list goes on. I just strive for what i want and don't wanna be knocked for it. If your goal is to get married and have kids fine that's you not me and i will support you no matter what and if i'm not going to get the same, I will just keep it to myself. Thanks guys.
KELLY B.
on 5/27/04 7:40 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
At my job, I have only been there a year, everyone knows and has known from the get go. There is another lady that had it done about a year ago there and everyone has been through this with her. All but 1 basically have no response. the 1 that had a response made a comment about this being the easy way out and I let her know real quick that this is the hardest way to go, with a few more comments from me she has not made anymore comments.
Most Active