AND THE WAITING BEGINS

KELLY B.
on 5/26/04 8:44 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
Well today I met with the nutritionist and that was my final thing before report can go to the insurance company. Now I know it will take about a week, thats what I was told, for her report to go to the doc. and then the waiting. I have to admit, I dont wait very well. I called the docs office to make sure they had recieved all reports except for this last one and they said they will call me back, and guess what, they still havent called. So the waiting begins early.
dankymay7
on 5/26/04 10:11 am - locust grove, ga
HEY KELLY, DID YOU GO TO THE ATLANTA MEDICAL NUT.? IT WAS SO INFORMATIVE. WHAT I LIKED WAS THE TAKE HOME NOTEBOOK SO I COULD PUT ALL MY LETTERS IN...I AMUSE EASY......IT SEEMED LIKE NO TIME FOR THEM TO SUBMIT THE LETTER TO THE DOC'S OFFICE. DID YOU ASK FOR A COPY OF IT YOURSELF? YA KNOW HOW STUFF GETS LOST. TALK TO YA LATER
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/04 12:32 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Stacie, I got a good chuckle out of your abbreviation...."ATLANTA MEDICAL NUT" I had to read it twiceLOL I amuse easy also
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/04 12:30 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Kelly, My Nutritionist just sent my letter off to the insurance company today so we can sit and twiddle our thumbs together Tonya
Patima
on 5/26/04 10:23 pm - GA
I went to the Dekalb Medical Center "Nut" (LOL) and was also impressed at how informative she was. Just wish my insurance covered it so I could continue with more aftercare visits. Patti
nonamedamet
on 5/26/04 10:34 pm - GA
Congratulations, you are getting really close now, hang in there and you will be on the LOSING side in no time. I have to remind myself that I didn't get to this size overnight so I have to have some patience. You can remind me of this when my stuff goes off to the insurance company. LOL. Best wishes and prayers, Theresa
Most Active