Surgeries coming this week

DeeDee_Cole
on 5/23/04 12:33 am
Hey guys....I know there are quite a few of us having the surgery this week!!!! I just wanted to say hello and good luck to you all!!!! (Myself included...LOL) I pray that God keeps his hand on us to make it safely to the other side! Love ya guys!!!!! (In case you didn't know....I'm going to be at Atlanta Medical Center....Registered under Diana Cole if any of you wish to check on me!!!)
sambus24
on 5/23/04 12:46 am - Thomson, ga
Hi good luck hope you have a good day.. sarah
pilotswife
on 5/23/04 3:11 am - Mcdonough, GA
Hey Girl....it's about 1pm on Sunday afternoon. If your schedule is like mine, you will be starting with only water at around 4pm today. Then all the antibiotics, then....the real fun begins.....my dear, between all the inside cleansings were gonna be doing, and the antibactial soap we will be using, we will be as clean as when we were sleeping in our Mama's tummy's. See ya on Tuesday.
virgohoney
on 5/23/04 3:28 am - Covington, GA
Best of luck to you both, Diana and Kerry. I hope you both have a successful and complication free surgery. I'll keep you both in my prayers. Good Luck! Chandra
Travis T.
on 5/23/04 4:36 am - Hogansville,, GA
Good luck girls (kerry and Diana ) I know ya'll will do fine both of you are strong young and geared up , we will check on ya'll , and i hope i find out tommorrow that i will be about 2 weeks behind you . good luck and God speed Travis
Molly C.
on 5/23/04 11:09 am - GA
How many surgeries does this make for us this week? Mine is in Gainesville GA on Tuesday Morning with Dr. Richard from Obesity Solutions. My clear liquids don't start until tomorrow, the Phospho-soda drinks start at 5PM on Monday. I have tried to eat fairly light today and tonight. I don't want any complications.... What about fatique. I had an email from one person my age who had this April 19th and she said she still has fatigue. I have to return to work in a few weeks so I certainly hope I won't have fatigue. This site is the best thing, I can't tell all of you how much encouragement and information I have gotten from this site. Thank all of you. Molly
dankymay7
on 5/23/04 6:29 am - locust grove, ga
omg I CAN ONLY dream about how nervous and excited you both are. My date is not until July 5 but I Know how excited I am now......tell me about your last vist with dr. burrows for preop what did you do.....I don't start my test untill jUne 14. TELL me about your day today....are you eating food? I just know that yall will not get any sleep tonight. I guess you will be in host. about 2 days? MAY GODS hands be working right along with Dr, burrows and the other docs. Will anyone be updating for you Diana? WE will talk when you get home!!! and congrats for almost being a losser....
Sheila M.
on 5/23/04 7:33 am - Athens, GA
Good Luck! You will be in my prayers. Who is doing your surgery? I am sure everything will go perfectly. Just think you will be a Loser!! I can't wait to be there myself. Sheila
Feeling L.
on 5/23/04 9:06 am - Comer, GA
Good luck on your surgeries this week! You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Diana, I will try to call and check on you tomorrow evening and then I will post on here. Hugs, Alli D.
lisasolis
on 5/23/04 9:57 am - Rincon, GA
My prayers are for everyone having surgery this week. Focus on the positives you will gain in your health and you should be out and around in no time. If there are any cigarette smokers out there having surgery, this would be a good time to quit. It would also be a good idea to keep yourself in the best possible physical shape so that you could have a smooth transition. I tried to exercize a bit the few days before surgery to improve breathing. I am 10 days out and down about 22lbs. - you will be too. Prayers and blessings as well as love for all having surgery. Time will fly when you are even one day post-op
Most Active