Imfo on Dr Orreth Case

Harriett H.
on 5/21/04 7:54 am - Alpharetta, GA
Would like to talk to any one who has used Dr Case. I'm new at this so i'm not sure how to go about this. Thank You Harriett
Karel J.
on 5/21/04 11:30 am - GA
Hi Harriett! I had my surgery on March 30 with Dr. Case and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MAN!!!! He is Jamaican so his accent was his only drawback for me but he was/is patient in allowing me time to understand him. His nurse and office assistant are so sweet and helpful. I never hesitate to call with a question...even Dr. Case himself returned my call once. My 3 inch scar healed beautifully and perfectly. Dr. Case visited me each day in the hospital (stayed 3 nights) and from the get go has encouraged me every step of the way. This incredible guy was standing at my bedside as I woke up from surgery waiting to offer me encouragement. WOW! Of course we have to keep in mind we're all different. But my surgery, recovery and beyond has been uneventful. I'm so grateful how things worked out to where I found Dr. Case and had him as my doctor. Prior to your deciding to have surgery, he will be very sure you know what you're getting into and understand everything about gastric bypass. Feel free to ask me questions. I believe you won't regret using Dr. Case Karel
Harriett H.
on 5/22/04 4:13 am - Alpharetta, GA
Thank you so much I'm to call him Mon for a appiontment. Wish me luck God Bless You Harriett
KymMomOf5
on 5/22/04 6:19 am - eatonton, GA
He's WONDERFUL!!! I had my surgery with him on 3/25/04. I have been very impressed with his care and concern for his patients. My scar is tiny, only maybe 5 inches long and that was with open!! He has taken very good care of me. Everyone in his office has been very nice. I think what impresses me the most (aside from his surgical knowledge of course) is that he has always returned my calls. I know he is busy and everything so to take the time to deal with me instead of passing it off to someone else is a big plus. I did end up with a post op infection but it was after 3 weeks and he said I was his 1st in over a year. He does very good work. The weight is coming off. And he wants us to be healthy and well nourished at the end. If I had it to do over again I would pick the same surgeon. If you have any questions or want to talk email me and I'll give you my home number so you can call if you like. I know I talked to another patient of his myself before going to my visit. Good Luck Kym open 3/25/04 -47 as of may 10th ( I only weigh at Dr's office)(return june 7th)
Most Active