1st level appeal denial

OHAngel2006
on 5/21/04 5:20 am - GA
I just received notice that I've been denied again as "not meeting criteria". I'm awaiting the actual letter via email this afternoon for specifics. Anyone with experience of a 2nd level appeal with Cigna HMO please contact me and let me know what worked for you. I have a nurse at Cigna who is really trying to help me get approved. I guess that is why I'm not as upset as I thought I would be about this. Of course I've considered the fact that they would deny me again. I'm trying my best to keep my chin up.
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/04 5:48 am - Warner Robins, GA
Don't give up!!! You keep plugg'n away and keep working with the nurse. Did they give you any specifics as to why you don't meet the criteria? What does that entail? prayers for you, Tonya
Carrie R.
on 5/21/04 6:34 am - Gainesville, GA
Tracy, Keep pressing on and don't give up until you get your surgery, Remember God will give us the desires of our hearts, so I'll keep praying for your triumph over these crazy insurance companies!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed too!!!! Carrie
kiwani
on 5/21/04 12:02 pm - columbus, ga
Tracy, i am sorry that you are having to go thru this... i know you have been trying a long time... good luck, i know nothing about cigna but i do know about being denied... keep on fighting... kiwani
Most Active