Update on Natalie F.

veenix
on 5/21/04 3:43 am - North Atlanta, GA
Hello All, I just returned from the hospital and Natalie said 'Hi' to everyone. She is very tired but she is doing much better. The drains are still in place and she is still draining fluids. The anti-biotics are doing their job and her fever is normal. Currently the doctors have plans for Nat to be discharged this weekend but they're not sure. As you all know she cannot be reached by phone right now, which is probably a good thing because she needs to rest. I'm going back to see her later this evening or early tomorrow. I can tell you this, your prayers are being heard! Keep it up. God Bless, Vanessa N.
sxynecie
on 5/21/04 4:02 am - Jonesboro, GA
Thanks for the update Vanessa. You are a true friend. Mrs~Jackson
Feeling L.
on 5/21/04 4:32 am - Comer, GA
Hey Vanessa, Please let her know that she is in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the update and I hope that she will be well enough to come home this weekend too. Hugs, Alli D.
ShonF.
on 5/21/04 4:45 am - Peachy State, GA
Thanks Vanessa, for the update. I so happy to hear this. I know she will be fine, Nat is very strong so I know she will pull through just fine. Vanessa, I just have to say how wonderful you are. You are beautiful inside and out. Only if the world had alot more you around. May God continue to bless Nat and you. Shondra
veenix
on 5/21/04 5:44 am - North Atlanta, GA
Shondra, Thank you for the compliment. I just treat everyone the way I like to be treated. Vanessa N.
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/04 5:46 am - Warner Robins, GA
Vanessa, Thank you for the update. I am so relieved to hear that Nat is feeling better. Tonya
Carrie R.
on 5/21/04 6:31 am - Gainesville, GA
Vanessa, Thanks so much for the update, I'm glad to hear she's doing better, we'll keep praying. I'm goin to Tenn. for the weekend and it's good to hear good news before I go!!!!! Your a great friend!!!! I'll keep Nat in my prayers!!!!!!!!!! Carrie
vstyler111
on 5/21/04 7:54 am - Newnan, GA
It's great to hear she is turning the corner. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with her. Vince
Cricket J.
on 5/21/04 3:18 pm - Atlanta, GA
That's wonderful, give her our love and prayers
Amy Williams
on 5/22/04 5:37 am
I'm keeping her in my prayers.
Most Active