Water Aerobics?

Angel Sellers
on 5/20/04 1:09 pm - Smyrna, Ga
Hi everyone I live in the Smyrna area & wanted to know if anyone has any advice/info on finding a good place for water aerobics &/or swimming? I really want to find a comfortable setting for this because it is so much easier on your joints & helps with toning in the process as well. Any info is greatly appreciated God bless & best wishes to everyone. Angel
veenix
on 5/21/04 4:42 am - North Atlanta, GA
Hi Angel, Have you checked your neighborhood YMCA? That's where I go 5 times a week! Vanessa N.
Angel Sellers
on 5/21/04 4:58 am - Smyrna, Ga
Thank you for the help & input - I really appreciate it. Take care & God bless Angel
cathyg1028
on 5/21/04 5:44 am - MARIETTA, GA
Angel, If you feel uncomfortable at the YMCA, you might try the YWCA in downtown Marietta. They have classes 4 nights a week and you can pay monthly based on the number of times a week you want to attend. The membership fee is nominal, $35, and I went twice a week for $30/mo. cag
craftyangie
on 5/21/04 11:47 am - Cartersville, GA
Hey Angel....I used to live in Cobb County and I used to do water aerobics at the Cobb Aquatic Center. It is right next to the Cobb Civic center at the corner of Fairground and the loop. I don't know if they still do them...it was 14 years ago when I did. I now do them at a local gym where I live now. Water aerobics are great for you....Good Luck Angie
Kay Holder
on 5/22/04 10:35 am - Mableton, GA
I'm in Smyrna and I go to the Cob Aquatic Center. It's $3.15 a day and you can buy passes. I dont know if they offer a class, but I read online abou****er aerobics and I go before work a few days a week, around 8:30 or 9. NO ONE there but me and 2 or 3 people. its great. if you take S cobb to fairground, its right behind the civic center on the left.. white building and blue roof. They have a lap pool and a diving pool that goes from 3 1/2 to 12 feet, I think.
kisaacso
on 5/27/04 2:20 am - Stockbridge, GA
Contact Cheryl or Sharon with the Arthritis foundation, they have several locations you can join. Here is their phone number (770) 460-5045. Sincerely, Karen Isaacson
kisaacso
on 5/31/04 1:15 am - Stockbridge, GA
Contact the arthritis foundation, they have sponsers statewide for this type of exercise. Call Cheryl at (770) 472-9121. Maybe they can help. Karen I
Most Active