Prayers for NAT!!!

Dedee
on 5/20/04 11:16 am - Home Is Where, The HEART is, Midwest
I had to do everything I could to keep from crying while talking to Nat...when I talked to her earlier, she was very chippy, Nat-like and it calmed me...Vanessa was with her then...the doc came in and she said Dee call me back...I promised I would and of course I did...she was not sounding like herself...I never have a problem understanding Nat and she has a very heavy Michigan accent~I could not understand a word she was saying b/c she was so flat and sad, not Nat-like...I told her to be honest with me...she is soooooo scared and have every right to be...she has an infection also and will be moved to ICU at anytime....I tried to stay positive, but I am dying inside...I told her I will be in GA on Saturday and being Nat, she said "NO", but I said, "Girl, you don't tell me what to do" and I got a little laugh. She said, "Dedee, don't try to call back, just call me tomorrow..." (She knows I will call her every hour until she tells me not to ) She is so tired...she said it feels like her whole body is hurting...her body has been through a lot and is still trying to heal...The surgeon said this is not a permanent fix, but did not say if he will operate or not...I need to talk to his @ss...anyhoo, I will be going to see Nat over the weekend! After we hung up...I had to call her back and tell her I love her...yeah, she loves me too! Okay, I just had to vent and get this out...I am so mad at her doctor...I hope he knows what he is doing....I love you Natty! Please, please, keep Nat in your prayers...please I beg...If I get a new number for her, I will let you all know...okay....until next time, Dedee
virgohoney
on 5/20/04 11:45 am - Covington, GA
I send prayers for a very speedy recovery. I know that she'll pull thru this just fine. Love, Chandra
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/04 12:39 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Dedee, Thanks for keeping us posted. You are an awesome friend! I know you must feel so helpless right now b/c you live so far away. You are doing all that you can at the moment and I know that Nat appreciates it. I honestly wish I was able to go up to help her Mother out tonight. I feel so bad that I am not able to go right now, but I can get up on Sat or Sun. I don't mind taking care of her kids(I have a 5yr old). Let me know and I will. Just e-mail me. Nat is a good person with a big heart and she is so lucky to have good friends like you all. All of us on the GA board love her to pieces and are lifting her up in prayer. Tonya
curvy_v
on 5/20/04 10:17 pm - somewhere IN, GA
Tonya If you are really serious about going to atlanta sat send me an email [email protected] we can go together.
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/04 11:12 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I sent you an e-mail.
curvy_v
on 5/20/04 11:52 pm - somewhere IN, GA
I got it and responded...re read and realized you said sunday not sat... If I can contact DeDee I will go up tom...but from the looks of her last post she's probably in ATL today. If you hear anything let me know...I will do the same.
DeeDee_Cole
on 5/20/04 1:24 pm
God speed be with her and with you as her angel.....I'll keep her and all that are watching over her in my prayers..... God Bless!
Cricket J.
on 5/20/04 3:05 pm - Atlanta, GA
Nat is in my prayers and you too Dedee! What a wonderful friend you are
Amy Williams
on 5/20/04 4:11 pm
OH MY! I've been dealing with myself lately and came by to see this. I'm so sorry that Nat is going thru all of this. It's very scarey being I'm so close to surgery myself. I will keep her in my prayers. I hate this has happened to her. We love you Nat. God be with you. Amy
sambus24
on 5/20/04 11:01 pm - Thomson, ga
Hope she fills better soon. Will say a pray... sarah
Most Active