Ashley Hardy

Donna L.
on 5/20/04 6:03 am - MS
Ashley Hardy Update 5-20-04 Original Post by Sandy Pierce at 7:55 AM PST on 05/20/2004 Cincinnati, OH - RNY (01/04/2001) hi sandy; she is virtually the same; no improvement really.....the dr who will do the dilation wont be back till monday so i'm thinking sometime on tuesday; she came down with really bad diarrhea today; they sent that to the lab to test for c-diff (again); in the meanwhile they took her off her gtube feeds for a while; her spirits are low; can't say i blame her; mine also are taking a hit; we try to stay positive but we haven't seen any improvement; seems like she will never get to come home; i dunno; maybe just feeling a bit down today.........she missed the last day of school.........which bummed her out greatly; we have to make up work to try to get her passing grades so next school year she will be a sophmore; they put her on a nausea patch today in addition to the zofran and phenergan; she thinks its helping a bit; but she just got it this morning..........we are receiving cards and i can't thank everybody enough for the support; its a highlight in somewhat dismal days; she doesn't feel brave at all; she feels stupid for ever having the surgery and i hope one day when she feels better; down the road; she will rethink that thought......can't say that i blame her; she continues to get every complication on the complication list..........i am home right now; will head back in a little bit;.............If the dilation doesn't help her by wed/thurs of next week we will have to head back up there; won't know what else to do at that point;.........its very difficult because i have a 16 year old son, a dog, a house....and no job................its hard to find ways to make this all happen; but will do what we need to do somehow to get ashley healthier..........thanks for writing me each morning and asking how she is because frankly i forget to write; mind melt down.........so thank you for doing that it reminds me to respond and bring you up to date on a daily basis..............we love and miss you; and thank you for being you! * As you can see by this email from Lori, Ashley's Mom, they really need everyones support. To send cards, or letters, please email me to get the address. My email is [email protected]. Love, Sandy Pierce Cincinnati, Ohio
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/04 6:54 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thanks! I saw it posted on the main board earlier and have made her out a card. I will mail it tonight. TOnya
Most Active