The journey begins..

nonamedamet
on 5/20/04 5:02 am - GA
My appointment with Dr Duncan's office is on June 3rd. I was told to have as much done and bring it with me. So today, I had my appointment with my PCP, he is currently working on my letter and agrees that this can be a very good thing for me. Course he was honest about the risks and things that may happen. I have my nutritional evaluation scheduled for before I see Dr Duncan and my phychological evaluation on June 7th. I was so excited just to get things rolling that I had to share with someone who understands. I am going to rejoin Weigh****chers so I can be on acceptable diet plan. Hope I can get this all together and BC/BS approves I would really like to have the procedure before the end of summer especially since I turn 35 at the end of August. Would that not be the best birthday present ever? Thanks to all that post here and update your journals I read as many as I can since I really enjoy hearing all the ups and downs of those who have gone before me. Helps me to get a better understanding of what may lay ahead.... The good Lord willing I hope to be posting more updates soon.
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/04 6:56 am - Warner Robins, GA
That is wonderful Theresa! I hope to meet you soon! Come to the Byron support group on Tuesday if you can. Tonya
Most Active