TONYA L GUESS WHOOOOOO!

curvy_v
on 5/18/04 9:49 pm - somewhere IN, GA
Hey Tonya I know that you're on this board..LOL I'm a lurker...but anyway. I have GREAT NEWS! Not only am I approved, I have a SURGERY DATE! June 8th! Would you please let the local group know. My pc is down at home and I haven't been able to post and I keep all my contact info on my pc. (not smart) Hopefully I will be up in running by the weekend. Take Care! Vernita
NAT
on 5/18/04 9:58 pm - Atlanta, GA
GIRL WHAT YOU HAVE A DATE ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL BOY I KNOW YOU ARE WAY TO EXCITED HUH!!!! OH CONGRATULATIONS GIRL CONGRATULATION!!
curvy_v
on 5/19/04 3:00 am - somewhere IN, GA
Thanks Nat Hope you're still doing good! It's been hectic for me. My oldest, Darius, is graduation on 5-28, post op is 5-27 and Darius is having surgery on June 4th. I just told my boss today that my last day before surgery will be June 3. Now I have to get my desk in order. Talk to you later.
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/04 11:14 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Girl, I am sooooo excited for you!! I was checking the "recent profile updates" and saw your profile had been updated, click on it and saw that you had not only been approved, but you also had a date!! Now you know my first reaction was complete excitement for you! and the second thought was to tell you about yourself for not contacting me.LOL Well, I did send you an e-mail and telling you that if you didn't tell the minimees that I would(you know I am bossy!) and guess what...........last night I told your business!!LOL Do you remember a gal named Marilyn that was at the seminar Dr Duncan did down here in Feb? Well she was there, remembered you and was very happy for you! Well, she is having her surgery on June 2nd I believe. All of minimees is happy for you! Come to a meeting so that we can all celebrate with you! Anyway, I am happy for you and glad you posted!!! You are the poster child for perseverance!! You never gave up and it paid off! Love ya and continued prayers, Tonya
curvy_v
on 5/19/04 3:05 am - somewhere IN, GA
Thanks Tonya See I told you when I grow up I'm going to be just like you. Thanks for letting everyone know. I just can't make it to the meetings. My little one plays Base ball and I run the concession stand for the Recreation Dept in Perry. I leave one Job and go straight to the next. I'm not complaining either, I love it; LOL Tell everyone I said Hello at MINIMEES. I will join you guys as soon as I can. My Pc is down at home, so I'm not getting your Emails. Hopefully it will be working by this weekend. Thanks for being you!
MRS. HONEY
on 5/19/04 10:46 am - Getting Smaller, GA
Hey girl u know i'm over rejoyed for u.It been a long ride but u finally arrived and never gave up.Proud of u u know i'm with u 200%.Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm just a call away if u need me but u know i will be there on the 8th.Good Night sis.........
curvy_v
on 5/19/04 9:24 pm - somewhere IN, GA
Thanks Joyce You are an inspiration to me. I know I can count on you.
Most Active