OK, I am all done with the requirements......

hollyhobby
on 5/18/04 8:44 am - Jonesboro, GA
now next week off to the insurance............... I made it through my psych eval..........miserably. Then they tell me I am certifiably Can you believe this.......they told me I have mild form of bipolar disease and that pills could help cure this. If anyone has any insight please help. That was yesterday. Today, I spent two hours and $100 of a nutritional eval to learn everything the doctor had printed out and gave to me early on. I did learn alot on how to deal with certain foods and they gave me a neat notebook and said we are welcome to call anytime with any questions. Personally it was worth $50, but it had to be done. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really getting closer.
Pat Bell
on 5/19/04 2:03 am - Southeast, GA
All the hassle will be minor when you look back. It's not fun while going through it though. Hope everything moves quickly for you.
Kelle W
on 5/19/04 2:57 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey girl, sorry I didn't get to call you back last night...I can't belive they dropped a bomb on you like that! I mean being bi-polar is definitely not the end of the world but it's shocking when you're not expecting it. Did they give you a referral to a psychiatrist or just leave you out to dry? Either way it doesn't sound like it's going to cause you problems with getting your surgery which is great! You're almost there now girl! Whoooohooooo!!! Kelle
Most Active