May 25th Surgery Date

Molly C.
on 5/17/04 8:50 am - GA
Finally my surgery date. Praise the Lord. It has been a long time arriving. I have visited this site soooo many times during these past months. All of you have helped me along this path. Thank you. Please keep my surgeon Dr. Richard...Gainesville GA and myself in your prayers. Thank you. Molly
Carrie R.
on 5/17/04 9:34 am - Gainesville, GA
Molly that's wonderful, I'm soo happy for you. I'm also using Dr. Richards here in Gainesville. I'm waiting for approval from insurance right now. Hopefully I won't be too far behind you. Please keep me posted and let me know all your experiences and pre-ops and everything then I can get an idea of what to expect also. I'll keep ya in my thoughts and prayers. Keep me posted!!!!!!! Carrie
Molly C.
on 5/19/04 10:23 pm - GA
Thank all of you for being happy for me. Most importantly thank you for your prayers. I will keep you posted. Molly
dankymay7
on 5/17/04 9:54 am - locust grove, ga
isn't this site the best!~!! I am on here all the time!!!!! If it was not for this site and it's people I really don't know what I would do. It is like a support group meeting 24~7 !!!
Lisa Anderson
on 5/17/04 10:44 am - Shiloh, ga
Hey Molly, I'm sooo jealous yet so excited for you. I know everything wil be great and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers, Lisa
ganurse
on 5/17/04 12:05 pm - Columbus, GA
Molly, I too am jealous!! I want to be where you are. Good luck girl
ShonF.
on 5/17/04 2:03 pm - Peachy State, GA
Good luck with your surgery. Shondra
Ms.Judy
on 5/17/04 10:09 pm - HOSCHTON, GA
MOLLY, DR. PROCTOR DID MY SURGERY MARCH 31, 2004. AND I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WITH HIM AND I'VE HEARD THAT DR. RICHARD IS JUST AS NICE AS DR. PROCTOR. YOU'LL DO FINE . I PRAYED AND PRAYED AND FINALLY I JUST SAID IT'S IN YOUR HANDS GOD AND EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH FROM THAT MOMENT ON. I'LL PRAY FOR YOU , TOO. JUDY
Most Active