Freaked out

Kay Holder
on 5/14/04 3:27 am - Mableton, GA
I'm still a little scared. I updated all that in the profile so I wont put you all through that. I'm just depsressed at the thought something will go wrong. 3 1/2 more weeks!
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/04 3:56 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kay, I can relate. I'm not as close to surgery as you are but I have definately rode the rollercoaster of emotions. I have come to the conclusion that worrying right now is not going to help us one bit. We are going to have to turn it over to God(and leave it) and trust in him. Maybe we should take up knitting to occupy all the nervous energy. Hang in there gal! Tonya
Debbie H.
on 5/14/04 4:05 am - Ball Ground, GA
I can definitely relate to what you are going thru. I am 4 days post op and doing great! I too thought that things would go wrong. I found that as it got closer, I felt more at ease. I just put myself in God's hands and went for it. No regrets! You will make it just fine.
lstivers
on 5/14/04 7:48 am - Bogart, GA
Kay, I am getting just a bit freaked out myself. We have the same surgery date. To make matters worse, I went to my G.P. today and have lost 15 pounds in the last month, leaving my husband wondering maybe ....I know however, that it's because of one of the antidepressants I've started taking, but still it makes you wonder. I don't worry so much about things going wrong, maybe that's naive. I worry more about my kids being scared and worried. My daughter is fifteen and worries about her mom. I am trying to make good use of my time - wrapping up some clients, getting my house in order, and shopping for a great pair of jammies. I'll be thinking about you and keep you in my prayers. -Paige
Most Active