I am home and a LOSER!!!!

NAT
on 5/13/04 3:34 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello all I am home and on the other side.!!! I want to first thanks my angels for a wonderful job!!! Okay it's about 1am in the morning and I got home about 7pm this Wed. So I was in the hospital just around 3 days. My surgery was about 3 hours long and went great says my surgeon. He is wonderful and took real good care of me. Glad I waited for a good experienced surgeon. And can I say how much I love ya'll. I mean you ALL called me in the hospital and all I can say is thanks for that. I loved all the calls. I loved talking to you all. If I didn't have this BAF family I wouldn't have 1 single call, so know how much you all mean to folks up in there. I was in a little discomfort in the beginning but they handled that really well. I didn't walk as much as I would like, but I ended getting myself up and going on my own. Made them follow me!! I had my drain taken out before I left and I want to share cuz anyone who called pretty much got asked that question. It didn't hurt me at all. So if you wondering don't be to stressed. I did get some pain meds just before they did it though. The last thing I thought before they wheeled me back... "I HOPE MY NOSE IS CLEAN, CUZ THE SLEEP GUY WILL SEE RIGHT DOWN IT" Also I got the flowers just before I left and they were wonderful. Pretty white and yellow flowers in a little teapot vase. THANKS!!! Okay that is it from me for now. Just woke up to go potty and thought I better take advantage and write my wonderful family!!! Love Ya'll!!!! NAT
Joe C.
on 5/13/04 3:37 am - Manor, GA
Nat, I am SO glad everything went well for you!! You have been on my mind the past few days and you will be out and about in NO time. Best wishes for you in the coming days and keep us posted. Joe
NAT
on 5/13/04 3:41 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Joe, I am feeling pretty good. My daughter has a dance recital on Saturday so I am really just hoping to be able to go and see her little self dancing along the stage. She is such a beauty!!! I am feeling good and have taken pain meds twice. No need to hurt if I don't have to. I haven't had any complications, no real probs and I am lucky and very greatful. And I agree with your post earlier to be yound and in somewhat good health does help with your recovery. I will ttyl NAT PS READY TO GET THE FAN CLUB STARTED!!!!
mikkozoe
on 5/13/04 4:20 am - Conyers, GA
Congrats ...I know you will do Great and you will make the recital on Saturday with no problem !!! You have had a great attitude and i think that is what makes all the difference in making it with flying colors and having issues !!!! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/04 3:53 am - Warner Robins, GA
I am so happy to see your beautiful face on the boards again! Glad to hear all is well. I enjoyed talking to you. You are so funny girl! Big hugs, Tonya
sambus24
on 5/13/04 4:01 am - Thomson, ga
way to go and keep it up.. sarah
Kelle W
on 5/13/04 5:48 am - Atlanta, GA
There's my girl! I'm so glad you're home and doing good. It's been a little too quiet without you here! We've been trying to keep it lively but no body does it better than Nat! You let us know if you need anything. I mean it! I know your momma is there, but she might need a break too. 285 goes all the way around that perimeter and we can have somebody there in 30 minutes if you need us! Kelle
Cricket J.
on 5/13/04 7:48 am - Atlanta, GA
YEAH!!!!!!!!!
ShonF.
on 5/13/04 7:52 am - Peachy State, GA
Hay girl, I'm so glad you are home and doing well. We have missed you. Like Kelly said it has been very quite without you. We have been trying to hold it down, but is has been hard. I'm so excited for you. Hopely I will be joining you soon. Good luck with your new weight loss journey and new life. Shondra
Feeling L.
on 5/13/04 8:03 am - Comer, GA
She is a loser!! She is a loser!! Nat, I am so happy for you and glad to hear that you are doing well. Please keep us posted and I hope that you get to go watch your daughter this weekend, too. I can not wait to see your after pictures!
Most Active