What is the one thing ....

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/04 6:56 am - Warner Robins, GA
ROFLMAO...girl you are too much!! But honestly...Warner Robins isn't exactly over flowing with prime candidates.
Siddy I.
on 5/13/04 10:18 pm - Savage, MN
I live in Covington and you are right. Nothing good to pick from. My hubby is from MN.
OHAngel2006
on 5/13/04 3:07 am - GA
If I had to pick one thing? - Cross my legs! That's it... ... that's what I would pick.
Travis T.
on 5/13/04 5:22 am - Hogansville,, GA
Wow i'm like there are so many things where do i start , - having more energy ,I am very active for my size and i love the outdoors, hunting ,riding ATV's, working around the house and shooting archery tournaments ,but i know it would be 10 times easier at normal weight . - i think some one mentioned sex , i agree ,, I mean my wife an i have a great sex life and we love each other to death,( she is big too,But i adore BBWS big time) but without getting graphic LOL it would be nice to do more than 2 positions . I can't beleive i'm be that open LOL Travis
Travis T.
on 5/13/04 5:27 am - Hogansville,, GA
Oh ,I was gonna say i have really enjoyed this group ,and its nice to see folks that are in the same boat as you . here is my website if anyone would like to look . It will tell a little about me and my buisness and it has a few pics .Tell me what u think. www.bigt-archeryunlimited.com Thanks Travis aka- T-Bone
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/04 6:51 am - Warner Robins, GA
LOL Travis...this board is truth serum!! Cool archery site!! Also i's nice to have more men join in the conversation....I'm waiting for my friend James to start participating more....so come out of the lurking mode James!;)
DeeDee_Cole
on 5/13/04 7:42 am
ONE thing??? AS everyone else has listed here...the physical things (crossing legs, riding rided, having phenominal -at least for me- sex, running, playing with the kids, etc...etc....) are all things I want to do...but HONESTLY...... The ONE thing I want to do is get myself into shape enough to know that I'm doing all I can to be around to ENJOY that stuff for as long as I can possibly be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so scared of dying without having really LIVED! I want to have my own family - and be around to watch them grow up to be happy and healthy and This (I'm praying) is something that will help me to be the healthy person I want to be! And THAT is the GOD'S HONEST TRUTH! All the other things are just wonderful perks!
Most Active