What is the one thing ....

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/04 5:46 am - Warner Robins, GA
I told him. We were at a function a few weeks ago and I asked him if he knew you. He said he did and I told him about you being in the running for the CC seat. He said he thought you'd have a bright future. Tracy and I are good friends and we are also members of the Houston County Exchange Club. Tonya
mikkozoe
on 5/13/04 4:13 am - Conyers, GA
i want to join the fan club ....... Laura
Joe C.
on 5/13/04 4:21 am - Manor, GA
God I must sound like the most conceited person in the world talking about my own fan club!!! But seriously, if your interested we've got this whole pay-by-phone thing set up with a free commerative SIGNED photo of myself. I'll even do personal appearances for a nominal fee Joe
mikkozoe
on 5/13/04 4:42 am - Conyers, GA
well now if we are talking 1-900 numbers ..i dont know about that ..I got into a lot of trouble with them before LOL LOL Just kidding ....But free apperances ...Man you mean you will show up for my 30th birthday party ?? That is better than Nsync showing up !!!!! Laura
Kelle W
on 5/13/04 2:25 am - Atlanta, GA
What a great question to start a thread for! I have a whole list on my profile, but I'll paraphrase a few of the most important items here: I want to get some attention from guys who have all their teeth and don't immediately make me think of Deliverance I want to ride all the rides at Six Flags! I want to go white water rafting, rock climbing and hang gliding Honestly though, the thing I absolutely look forward to the most is making my body into the best it can be at age 31 and doing physical things I've never been able to do. I want to take a summer off and hike the entire Appalchian trail...with a David Duchovny or Jude Law lookalike who thinks the sun doesn't rise unless I tell it to, of course Kelle
OHAngel2006
on 5/13/04 3:05 am - GA
I want to get some attention from guys who have all their teeth and don't immediately make me think of Deliverance ok... I'm dying laughing now!!! Girl you are hilarious!!! Oh I needed that today!!! LOL
mikkozoe
on 5/13/04 4:05 am - Conyers, GA
I want to get some attention from guys who have all their teeth and don't immediately make me think of Deliverance Are you sure your not from Conyers ?? Man that is all i can pick up areound there !!!! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/04 5:48 am - Warner Robins, GA
I call them sum'er teeth....sum er here and some er there. LOL Tonya
OHAngel2006
on 5/13/04 9:10 am - GA
OMG! THat's what my husband says too!!! LOL I thought he was the only one who ever said that....
Kelle W
on 5/13/04 6:07 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm not from Conyers but my sister used to live in Covington so believe me, I've seen what you have to choose from, and girl, all I can say is if they can mailorder brides from Russia, they can send us some men too! Kelle
Most Active