What is the one thing ....

mikkozoe
on 5/12/04 10:00 pm - Conyers, GA
Ok here is something my friend and i were talking about last night ...What is the one thing you are most excited about doing once you drop some or all of your weight .......??? I know we all say we want to be healthy and all that jazz but there is one thing that deep down we really want to do ...Such as my freind wanted to be able to ride a roller coster at Ceader Point ...Mine is i want to shop in a normal store and not worrie about a plus size section ...And i cannt wait for my legs to stop touching when i ware a skirt LOL LOL LOL ..What are you all looking fwd too ????? Laura
Siddy I.
on 5/12/04 11:22 pm - Savage, MN
Just one thing???? I had a whole list of stuff. Go back to Disney and ENJOY myself. Fit in the rides, walk all day, ect... Wear clothes that dont come from the Plus department, special stores, or catalogs. Cross my legs without cutting circulation. Run!! Wear pantyhose that fit. Pull my car seat out of the back seat area. Dont sweat nonstop as soon as the temp hits 70. Fit in chairs that have arms. Get off my meds. Enjoy sex again!!! The list goes on but I think y'all get the jest. Good luck and best wishes to all of you coming up on your surgery dates!!! Its GREAT here on the loser side! Sidney
Karel J.
on 5/12/04 11:56 pm - GA
Take my kids to WHITE WATER!!!!!! And you know the yogurt commercial with the itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini? Well, I have a monkey covered bikini hanging in my room! Karel
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/04 12:50 am - Warner Robins, GA
Good question! I have a list also! I look fwd to: -wearing "normal" sized clothing and look good in it. -wearing sleeveless shirts again -going to the beach and not be the fatty in the cover-up -having energry -playing tennis again -running again -playing sports with my son -being attractive to the opposite sex(I've been single for almost 4 yrs now) Gosh the list is endless...isn't that the great part! Tonya
mikkozoe
on 5/13/04 1:21 am - Conyers, GA
Tonya OMG the one thing i am sooo looking fwd too is going out and haveing men come up to me !!! i mean i know i am pretty and all that jazz and all but once this weight is off ...LOOK OUT WORLD CASUE HERE I COME !!! i cannt wait just to get some extra attention ....I know that sounds kinda bad ...but it just sucks when your friends get all the attention and you get none and the little you do get is from loser guys ..and we will not even go there LOL LOL LOL Laura
Joe C.
on 5/13/04 1:49 am - Manor, GA
Laura, There are SO many things that I am looking forward to. My list also includes the opposite sex. All my life I have been the "big brother" type to SO many girls. As soon as I would become interested in a girl, the old "you are like a brother to me" line would pop up. Although I know I have alot to offer, it would be nice for someone to find me attractive for once! My list includes: -Riding comfortably in coach on an airplane -Fitting in the seats at the movies -Fitting into bench seats at restaurants -Sitting through and entire game at UGA without my back killing me -Being able to walk up the hill after the UGA games without having to stop 5 times and catch my breath -Being able to run a mile (may take a while) -Buying clothes off the rack. I can only shop at the very few department stores in Atlanta that have Big and Tall sections. And another thing, ever noticed in big and tall sections that the word "big" is written in this big fat font and the word "tall" is in this skinny tall font. I always found that demeaning -Riding any ride at Wild Adventures in Valdosta -Having a neck Joe
OHAngel2006
on 5/13/04 3:03 am - GA
oh Joe I am giggling as I read your post. Honey haven't you already noticed how these ladies "enjoy" your posts alot? BIG HINT! One I read even said she was already "crushing on you". Ok, I can break this news to you because I'm happily married Trust me, you will have no problems in the future!!!! LOL...
Joe C.
on 5/13/04 3:30 am - Manor, GA
Hehehe I'm telling you Tracy, you need to join the JC3 fan club!! You too can become a charter member I really enjoy posting on here with all ya'll and it is funny that I am one of the few, if not the only, guy who posts reguluarly. JOe
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/04 3:59 am - Warner Robins, GA
Joe, I was wondering if you had a single older(around 33ish) brother as wise as you? Everyone adores you Joe!! I swear I am eagerly waiting to see the syud from Ware county making his goal weight debut! I'd pay for front a front row seat. Hey- Do you know Tracy McAlister? The Editor for the Buyer's Connection. He's a good friend of mine....he remembers you from your work with Gov. Perdue's campaign. Tonya
Joe C.
on 5/13/04 4:14 am - Manor, GA
Unfortunately, the only brother I have is just turing 21 this year and he's taken for the moment I can't WAIT to post my after pictures... and just so you know, I adore everyone on the board too!! I sure do remember Tracy. There are SO many folks from WR that I wish I could see. I got to know so many good folks down there and I wish I could keep in touch with all of them. Be sure to tell him I said hey and that I'm in politics professionally now!! Joe
Most Active