One month post op!!!!!

Michelle J.
on 5/12/04 11:06 am - Savannah, GA
Ok one month and two weeks. Well I have lost 41lbs, and gone two pants sizes. I feel great, I have no regrets. I would do it again in a million years. No problems either. Those of you that are fighting with insurance companys, and sometimes want to give up, DONT!!!!!! It's worth it,I had a easy approval not everyone gets that. I hope everyone that's trying to get approved does. It's a hard journey but a great one...... Bye Guys, Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/04 11:17 am - Warner Robins, GA
That is wonderful Michelle!! Congrats! TOo funny that you posted...I ws just wondering how you were doing. Good to see you post! Tonya
Michelle J.
on 5/12/04 11:56 am - Savannah, GA
Thanks, Tonya. I know its been awhile. I remember you met my family when I surgey. Hope all is well....
Amy Williams
on 5/12/04 8:57 pm
Michelle! That's wonderful news. I know that you must be extremely happy. Congrats!
mikkozoe
on 5/12/04 9:55 pm - Conyers, GA
Michelle Well i am right there with you ...Well actually next thursday i am going for my one month two weeks doc visit and to be honest i have not been weighing myself so i dont know how much i have lost yet ( i will let you guys know that next week) but i know i am down from a size 28 to a 22 and i am extatic ...I have been very blessed and i have had no issues or anything and i am feeling great and like you i would do it 100 times over still ....... Congrats on the great weight loss i hope when i go next week i will have the same results !!!! Laura
Siddy I.
on 5/12/04 11:26 pm - Savage, MN
Michelle, You are doing GREAT!! Way to go girl! I'll be 2 years out in Oct. and I can still say I'd do it again tomorrow if I had too. This was the best thing I EVER did for MYSELF!! Keep up the good work> Sidney
Joe C.
on 5/13/04 1:53 am - Manor, GA
Michelle, Amen to that! I am only two weeks out and can already see results. With the head hunger gone, it is smooth sailing. I would already do this again in a heartbeat. I second your statement that potential patients need to stick it out and go through with it. It is WELL worth it! Joe
Kelle W
on 5/13/04 2:17 am - Atlanta, GA
Congrats to you Michelle and everyone one else who's made such good use of their WLS tool! Kelle
OHAngel2006
on 5/13/04 2:50 am - GA
Wow Michelle! That is awesome. I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well and encouraging those of us still waiting on insurance approval. It means so much to read your post. I do have faith! Continue to post and let us know how you're doing!
Cricket J.
on 5/13/04 8:16 am - Atlanta, GA
You Lucky Girl Keep up the good work.
Most Active