Woohoo!!!

KerriGLPN
on 5/12/04 1:29 pm - 'Tifton, GA
Hey Joe!! I m so happy for you! You are doing wonderful and keep up the GREAT work! I know its a big difference not to dread that old scale now! I m still not used to it lol! I will continue to pray for you and hope you will continue to do so well surgery wise and with the commission! As much as I go thru Waycross we may run into eachother one day! Take care and God Bless you! Kerri
Amy Williams
on 5/12/04 8:53 pm
That is awesome JOE! I'm very happy for you. Sounds like things are going great for you. Congrats so far
mikkozoe
on 5/12/04 9:56 pm - Conyers, GA
Joe, OMG that is wonderful !!! man you go BOY !!!! I cannt wait to hear what your one month check up is going to be ......Man That is wonderful ....And who would have thought things would go as smooth as they have ....... Congrats Joe!!!! Laura
Cute F.
on 5/12/04 10:52 pm - Atlanta, GA
WTG Joe!!!!! I am going to do the same...(My surgery is Monday-May 17) And I am tossing the scale on Sunday night!!!!!!
Joe C.
on 5/13/04 1:56 am - Manor, GA
That's what I reccomend! Don't get fixated on numbers at the get-go. Time will FLY by and you will be losing weight so fast you won't be able to keep track. I think in a few months when I start getting closer to ideal weight I may keep a closer tabs on my weight loss to make sure I am still doing the right things and getting the vital nutrients that I need. Good luck to you as well, May 17th will be here before you know it!! Thanks for the note, Joe
Joe C.
on 5/13/04 1:58 am - Manor, GA
Laura, I know!!! This has been far better than I ever could have hoped for. And for the first time in my life, I am SOOO ready to go the gym and replace this flab with abs of steel!!! Joe
OHAngel2006
on 5/13/04 2:47 am - GA
Joe, they need to make you the official poster child of WLS!!! LOL or atleast the leading cheerleader! You are so blessed!
Most Active