Woohoo!!!

Joe C.
on 5/12/04 3:22 am - Manor, GA
Went for my 2 week post-op check @ Duncan's office and I was so excited about getting on the scale for the 1st time in my life. When I got back there I took my shoes and socks off and stood there with baited breath as the numbers came up. Ya'll, I have lost 30 flippin' pounds!!!!! I was so glad that I decided to not weigh myself before now, it made the result SO much better . I also ran into a few friends at the office and it was nice to chat with you ladies in person for a change. Later Gator, Joe
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/04 3:24 am - Warner Robins, GA
You go boy!!! Watch out ladies....JC3 is on the loose.LOL
Joe C.
on 5/12/04 3:28 am - Manor, GA
You better believe it!! I'll be slim, trim, and thin in no time. I'm definitely going to hit my old stomping grounds there in Middle GA when I get to my ideal Joe. PS: How is my fan club President doing post-op?
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/04 3:39 am - Warner Robins, GA
Joe, I am sitting here LOL. All my friends..including James Lamb tell me they are going to have to beat me back down to Earth after I get to goal weight. haha. I always tease them that I am going to be strutting when the time comes. So c'mon down or up to Middle Ga and we can strut up & down Watson and Russell. I spoke to Nat yesterday and she sounded great and from what I read she is doing really good. Yay Nat!
nonamedamet
on 5/12/04 3:25 am - GA
Way to go Joe!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work....
sambus24
on 5/12/04 4:25 am - Thomson, ga
way to go.. sarah
Kelle W
on 5/12/04 5:25 am - Atlanta, GA
Joe, that's excellent! I know you're so proud of yourself! We all are! You're obviously using your new tool to its best advantage! Kelle
Sunny D.
on 5/12/04 7:07 am - South, GA
ATTA BOY--You go Joe!!! I wish you all the best in your journey!
Carrie R.
on 5/12/04 7:20 am - Gainesville, GA
Joe, That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo proud of you, your gonna be the BOMB!!!!and so healthy too. 30lbs in two weeks, that seems almost too good to be true but it's wonderful!!!! You must feel like your on top of the world!!! Carrie
virgohoney
on 5/12/04 8:40 am - Covington, GA
Alright Joe!!! Way to Go!! Smooches Chandra
Most Active