DARE I SAY...APPROVED!

lstivers
on 5/11/04 2:28 pm - Bogart, GA
I called BCBS HMO with UGA today to check the status of my package...and low and behold I was told that I have been approved!!!! I can't believe it. I was so worried because so many people told me that UGA's HMO would not approve this surgery. I will finally believe it when the letter comes through. I am overwhelmed and have spent so much energy worrying about getting approved, that I haven't devoted the energy to what that really means. My husband asked me how I felt about it...and I really had no words. Nervous, anxious, scared, excited, thrilled beyond belief, nausieated...I am a bit of a mess. What do I do now? -Paige
Amy Williams
on 5/11/04 5:40 pm
Paige, I know what you mean, it's so exciting when you get an answer and then things really seem real. Wait til you get your surgery date. That will really blow your mind! Congrats! Amy
sambus24
on 5/12/04 12:08 am - Thomson, ga
way to go good luck sarah
Kelle W
on 5/12/04 12:41 am - Atlanta, GA
Congrats Paige, I got my approval not too long ago so I know how you feel! What surgeon are you going with? That will determine what your next steps are. Contact their office, let them know you've been approved and ask them what comes next. I know for me with Dr. Appel, they called BCBS and got my approval code, then went ahead and scheduled my preop testing. I go for it tomorrow! Kelle
Joe C.
on 5/12/04 3:33 am - Manor, GA
Paige, Congrats !! I know how you feel. It will all fall into place and the Lord will give you a peace about everything. That is the most important piece of advice that I can give to you, just pray for the Lord to give you comfort and He will work everything out between now and then. Congrats!!! Joe
Most Active