JUST CURIOUS

ShonF.
on 5/11/04 9:57 am - Peachy State, GA
For all Dr.Duncan patients. I was just wondering how has everyone experience with this office has been from beginning to end and how long has this process taken?
(deactivated member)
on 5/11/04 11:35 am - Warner Robins, GA
I am not through the whole process yet but I can share my experiences. I met Dr Duncan at the end of Feb. Had my consult at the end of March. It took me a month to get my pysch & pcp letter to them. WHen they received those letterd, my package was sent to insurance the enxt day. My insurance took a day to respond requesting my nutritional consult. I went to that today. THe letter should be faxed to their office and insurance tomorrow and that is where I stand now. So 2.5 months so far. They have been responsive. THey do have a busy office so I ahve had to leave voice mails on many occasions but Joyce usually returns the calls within 24 hrs. So overall I would say they have been good. Hope that helps. TOnya
mikkozoe
on 5/11/04 9:07 pm - Conyers, GA
Lets see i have been thru it all and i sent in my paper work Jan 1 ( it was my new years resulation LOL ) and then i got a call around the 16th of the month and i had my frist group meeting with him on the 22 of jan ..i then booked my psyc and diteation evel for the following two weeks and got all my paper work to him by mid to late feb and then i had a date on March 9th i think they had a date of April 6 for me ....So they have been very good so far ..I did call to make sure they received things and sent things but that was about it and i got a good responce from that .....so ihave had no problems....Best of luck Laura
Joe C.
on 5/12/04 3:38 am - Manor, GA
I have greatly enjoyed dealing with their office. While at times you may feel frustrated, just remeber that there are 100's of other patients they are trying to help and they are honestly concerned about getting your problems solved ASAP. I encourage you to read my profile to get a sense for my timeline and how the office and I interacted. Joe
ShonF.
on 5/12/04 8:05 am - Peachy State, GA
Thanks you guys. I just wanted to know what kind of time frame I would be looking at. I know that they are very busy. Just interested in other's experience. Shondra
Most Active