Pschological eval. tomorrow

KELLY B.
on 5/11/04 8:40 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
Hey guys, I have my pschological evaluation tomorrow with Dr. Santavicca. Wonder if he will think that im too crazy to have this done. I hear only good things about him and in reality I think im pretty normal but you never know. After this i have nutritional eval on the 26th and then its off to the insurance company.
Travis T.
on 5/11/04 11:38 am - Hogansville,, GA
Hey Kelly , I went to him also , he is an ok guy i've never been to a Pshyc before ,, but he does fit the description ,, first thing he will tell you is he has never turned down anyone for the surgery. Be prepared for a 4 hour visit , and LOTS of questions ,, verbal and written . here is a hint ,, If he starts towards you with a members only jacket with 80 inch sleeves then you run for the door. LOL hehehe !!!! You will be fine ,, good luck Travis
Becky M.
on 5/11/04 10:50 pm - Jackson, GA
Hey Kelly, Sorry I missed this yesterday, Good luck and it will be just fine. I had my nutrition yesterday. That was probably the most informational thing I have attended yet. I feel like i know a lot more now after yesterday. Let me kow how it goes. Take care..... Becky
Most Active