Preop date May 13th...

vstyler111
on 5/9/04 12:30 pm - Newnan, GA
Time is slipping away! Yep, I've gone through the whole "am I doing the right thing" question and always come up with the same answer. Yes! Unless of course I would like to try another diet and set myself up for yet another weight loss failure...no thanks! Surgery is May 24th and I will be so happy to have it behind me and be on my way to a healthier life. I'll keep everyone posted on how things go.
mikkozoe
on 5/10/04 12:15 am - Conyers, GA
Vince Best of luck with your surgery ...I had Duncan and he was wonderful !!! I am very blessed to say i have had a GREAT recovery and no issues at all with anything .....And yes you are sooo making the right decision ..I kinda teatered in the begining with am i doing the right thing and ya know if i did not do this i would just be back on that same road i have been on for 20 years and ya know what ...It was just time to get off that road and start a new journey !! and i am soooo happy i did ...This has not been as bad as i thought it might be ...i dont crave food like i thought i would and i can still get tates of things and now i am stastified ...It is wonderful and i am sure you are doing this right thing ...Congrats and good luck with your date only two weeks away !!! Laura
Kelle W
on 5/10/04 12:31 am - Atlanta, GA
Vince, my preop testing day is May 13th as well! Of course my surgeon is Dr. Appel, and I don't have my actual surgery date yet (should be sometime in mid June) but I think it's cool we'll be swallowing nasty liquids and having sonograms and x-rays the same day. Congrats on being so close to your new beginning! Kelle
DeeDee_Cole
on 5/10/04 3:41 am
we share the same "re-birth" date. I'm using Dr. Burrowes - but I will also be having my surgery on the 24th at AMC!!! (My time is sched for 7:30.....) Congrats....and good luck to you as well!!!!
Ms.Judy
on 5/10/04 4:29 am - HOSCHTON, GA
VINCE, I JUST READ YOUR PROFILE. ON MAY 9th YOU SAID YOU HAD TURNED IT OVER TO GOD. WELL, THAT IS WHAT I DID AND I WENT INTO SURGERY KNOWING THAT GOD HAD PLACED HIS HAND ON ME AND I JUST KNEW I WOULD BE ALRIGHT. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH PIECE ABOUT ANYTHING BEFORE. AND HERE I AM ALMOST 6 WEEKS LATER , DOING GREAT AND YOU WILL , TOO. JUDY
Most Active