HELP MEEEEEEEEEE

B4real
on 5/9/04 11:07 am - NJ
Hi, My name is Mz. Nae, I am a wls warrior and am still on the battle field. I need a different kind of help from you all, At my church we are having a program where each member picks a state and have to bring in a dish representing that state, I picked Georgia, I'm from New Jersey and need help from y'all LOL I have no idea what to make. can someone from Georgia give me a recipe etc. I want to make something that tastes great and have everyone licking their lips. LOL. Thanks **Hugs** wls 12/6/02 17th month open RNY pre-op 400 lbs present 195 lbs loss-205 lbs
DeeDee_Cole
on 5/9/04 11:26 am
Well - I'm the kid of a "yankee" myself - so I don't know that can help...but maybe since Ga is the peach state - maybe something with Peaches! Or you could always make something with peanuts..... Just a thought..... (I don't usually eat too many "southern fried foods"
B4real
on 5/10/04 3:36 am - NJ
Yes, I was thinking the same thing, thanks hon Girl southern fried foods are the bomb, as the kids say LOL I sure miss fried foods, But not much I'd give up my wt loss. LOL take care,Thanks
Joe C.
on 5/9/04 11:56 am - Manor, GA
Some great dishes from GA include: Fried Green Tomatoes Fried Sweet potato chips Tomato Pie Squash Casserole Sweet Potato Casserole Fried Catfish w/ a side of Cheese Grits Fried Okra Fried Squash Rice and Stewed Tomatoes Peach Cobbler Blueberry Crisp Could name a million Joe
B4real
on 5/10/04 3:43 am - NJ
Wow Joe, I will look into these recipes and see, wish I knew someone from GA, so they could fix it for me. LOL thanks
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/04 11:59 am - Warner Robins, GA
Nae, It couldn't be anything other than PEACH COBBLER!!! If you need a recipe...e-mail me. It's simple!
B4real
on 5/10/04 3:44 am - NJ
Thanks hon, I did email you. Yummmmmm peach cobbler LOL
Kelle W
on 5/10/04 12:28 am - Atlanta, GA
There's always peanut butter pie. Let me tell you, it's easy to make and people will fight each other over that stuff! Let me know if you need the recipe. It's definitely not healthy though... Kelle
B4real
on 5/10/04 3:48 am - NJ
church people fighting over peanut butter pie,LOL now that's something to see. LOL I e-mailed you also. Thanks for your help hon.
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/04 4:41 am - Warner Robins, GA
Mz. nae, I e-mailed you a super easy peach cobbler recipe. This recipe is what all the old Southern mamas use;) Tonya
Most Active