EATING EVERYTHING IN SITE

ganurse
on 5/9/04 2:15 am - Columbus, GA
I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday but I was eating everything in site! I had no willpower! I didn't care what I was eating! It started in the morning when I weighted myself and I had gained AGAIN!! I've been working out 5-6 days a week AND increasing water to where I think I'm floating sometimes....and still I'm stuck. My blood sugar was up & I was tired. The frustration demon hit and rode my back ALL DAY. Two seperate people at work brought in donuts that were still warm and dripping glaze (getting hungry yet?) and calling my name. I couldn't seem to fight it! Not only did I end up having 4 doughnuts throughout the day but I was eating everything in site...fried & greasy the better. I feel a little better today but real frustrated with my behavior yesterday. Please tell me ya'll have had those types of days!
PVail
on 5/9/04 2:25 am - Warner Robins, GA
I absolutely have had those kind of days. Even after surgery I find that I still want to eat all day at times. I believe it is an emotional issue rather than actually being hungry. I have always been an emotional eater. I believe you need to forgive yourself first because if you don't, the frenzie may continue. Just make every day a new day when it comes to your eating and hopefully you will have more good than bad. I will lift you up in prayer.
Dionne S.
on 5/10/04 6:09 am - Jonesboro, Ga
If your best friend had said the same thing to you,about getting off track and beating themselves up about it, what would you say to them? Think about it....Just say the same thing to yourself. We have all made major changes in our lives, but we sometimes fall off the wagon. But you know what keeps me sane. Before WLS I would eat close to a whole box of donuts, I would have the greasy hamburger combo (supersized) I would have the soda, ice cream, and a purse full of chocolate. So when I slip alittle in my diet and have a cookie or a few french fries, and I'm ready to just hang myself out to dry; I think of the old me. And thank God for the tool that I have, because it will not allow me to completely revert back into my old eating habits. Each day is a new day, and you're doing great!
ganurse
on 5/10/04 7:44 am - Columbus, GA
Thanks for your words...everyone here is so encouraging especially when I have rough days! I do have good news...I got on the scale today and lost 5lbs!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!! It put me right back on track again. Thanks again
cheche00
on 5/11/04 1:37 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I take it you haven't had the surgery yet, so don't worry you will not be doing that after the surgery! And if you have you must be close to a year out so, get back on track only work out 3 days a week.
Most Active