Could use your help

Amy Williams
on 5/8/04 10:54 am
I'm having surgery on May 27th. It's been a long over 2 year wait. I know that everyone gets scared about surgery. I've been quite calm, but it's very scarey still. When you have a high BMI and high weight (570 approx) the surgery becomes even more higher risk. I could use the prayers. I'm doing a scrapbook and I'd love for you to sign my surgery page. So if you have time please do. I'm ready to start my new life. I've been basically homebound for 3 years. I'm so ready to get out for these four walls! I'd really appreciate the prayers, I believe in the power of prayer, that's what gets me thru this. Amy
Sunny D.
on 5/8/04 11:09 am - South, GA
Amy-My thoughts and prayers will be with you. You add so much to this site. It will be great for the rest of the world when you can get out more and spread some of your sunshine and warmth. You will do great! I just know it!
PVail
on 5/9/04 2:37 am - Warner Robins, GA
Amy, I too had a high bmi...I was in the category of "super obese" I was getting to the point of not being able to do anything but go to work and come home. I understand to a small degree of what you are going through. From someone who is on the other side, trust me that it is well worth it. It is ok to have reservations and to be nervous...you're human. Reassure yourself of the reasons why you are doing this procedure...to live again I'm sure. I get around now with my children and I am able to help my husband with the house work. I couldn't do those things before. I will be saying a prayer for you. You will do fine. Phyllis
sambus24
on 5/9/04 11:22 pm - Thomson, ga
my prayers are withj you. sent dr.m a email and have not heard from him yet. but not getting anyemail from the group. dont know how to fix it. sarah
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/04 5:46 am - Warner Robins, GA
Amy, I posted to your surgery page. I am excited for you. I know that you will do well. I read your profile some time ago and thinkit is wonderful that you are educating people with LE. You are a brave gal! Good luck and keep up the good work! Tonya
Most Active