Natalie F.

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/04 10:49 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey girl! I am thinking about you and saying prayers for you. GOod luck on MOnday and make sure your Angel posts for you. I will be waiting to hear that you are doing great!!! Hugs and kisses, Tonya
NAT
on 5/9/04 6:10 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Tonya HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!! I am ready to go and I will be at Emory at 5:30A. I went to vitamin shoppe and got all my Vitamins. Got a pill crusher also. My last meal consisted of Greens Real Mac&Cheese Turkey Break Apple Crisp A friend from work made it for me and all family loved it, I did more of course. Okay now I have to wonderful angels Kubbie Bear *Kersin Dolphin Dedee she posted the message just below this one. They are great and will keep you all posted. I am doing the magnesium Citrate in about 30 min and no more eating... NAT
Joe C.
on 5/9/04 7:05 am - Manor, GA
Natalie, I know that you will go through this surgery will no problems at all. Sorry I haven't been on the board this week, but you will be in my prayers tonight and all day tomorrow. A few notes to guide you through at the hospital: 1) Don't be afraid to push the pain button . It will be your best friend right after the surgery. When I was in recovery, I was so out of it that I didn't realize I needed to push the button. I would complain to the nurse in recovery and she would ask me if I had pushed my button. I would then do it and everything would be alllllllright! 2) WALK! Make sure you make every effort to walk when you are out of surgery, it makes a world of difference. 3) Take your time to chew your ice chips. You will be surprised how well they satisfy your thirst. I look forward to hearing how you progress tomorrow and I hope to see you soon!!! Joe
Feeling L.
on 5/9/04 8:10 am - Comer, GA
Hey girl! You are almost on the loser side! You will do AWESOME and I can not wait to hear how well you have done! I am not sure when I will have my surgery but I can not wait to join you on the loser side! You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. ~Hugs~, Alli D.
Most Active