Update on my journey!.....

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/04 12:12 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I got home from D.C. on Wednes. night. It was a fabulous trip. While there Joyce from Duncan's office called to get the fax number to my insurance company. She faxed my package on Tues. I got a call from her on Wed. saying the insurance company needed more info. I returned her call today and found out that the insurance company is asking for my nutrtional consult and failed diet history. The diet history was included in with my the MC letter from my PCP and I have yet to go to the nutrionist. Joyce told me not to until after she submitted my package. So I will make an appt with the nutrionist on MOnday. Hopefully she can see me soon. So, there is some good news here. My insurance company responded very quickly and they aren't asking me for anything too hard....yet! So keep me in your prayers as I continue my quest for insurance approval. Tonya
virgohoney
on 5/7/04 3:19 pm - Covington, GA
Congrats Tonya, I'm sure you'll be approved in no time and with not too many hoops to jump thru!! Smooches, Chandra
PVail
on 5/9/04 2:43 am - Warner Robins, GA
You're quest is going fine girl. Just keep on their butts about keeping everything straight. Insurances are notoriously absent minded and prone to lose things. They don't stand a chance against you. Good luck and I will say a prayer for you. Phyllis
Kelle W
on 5/10/04 7:55 am - Atlanta, GA
Tonya I didn't see your post until just now! I'm glad to hear that your insurance is being pretty responsive. Do you have a nutrition appt yet? Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/04 12:13 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Well, as a matter of fact I go in the morning at 9:00 I'll post more about it tomorrow;) Tonya
Most Active