Just got back from Ingles

littlebit
on 5/7/04 10:56 am - Locust Grove, GA
I just bought my first 2 weeks worth of food. Chicken, beef broth, sugar free jello, sugar free popcicles, sugar free crystal lite pink lemonade. My instructions said I could have non chunky cream soups so I got Cream of potato if I need to I can puree it. Not sure about the sugar free pudding, but it was on my list. May wait to closer to the end of the second week. Yesterday I got my protein drinks. Anybody ever had these: Mega Whey-Vanilla 40 g, Isopure Alpine punch 40g, myoplex 22g. Got my calcium tablets, already had vitamins. Can anybody think of anything else I need? My BIG DAY is May 11.
Carrie R.
on 5/7/04 11:26 am - Gainesville, GA
Luane, Did you remember to get your sippy-cup?? Don't forget that!!!! Oh and if you ever go to Sam's Club they have got these fruit drinks called "Slim-Lite" (diet). Their are wonderful and my dietician told me that they can also be substituted as your water intake, 0 cal., 0 sugar, 0 fat, 0 carbs. I've already started drinking them, thought I would need to get used to them, but they have a great flavor!!! 4 different flavors per 12pk and only $6 something, cheaper than the soda machine at work!!!!hahaha!!! Good Luck, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, you must be so excited!!!! Carrie
Most Active