Monday is my big day!!

sxynecie
on 5/7/04 2:47 am - Jonesboro, GA
Monday is my big day!!, I'm a bundle of nerves, but I'm also excited. See ya on the losing side. Mrs Jackson
PVail
on 5/7/04 2:57 am - Warner Robins, GA
You have a wonderful journey ahead of you. Remember that the recovery...first four weeks...is just that "a recovering period". Take it easy and pamper yourself. Allow others to help you and do your walking. Congratulations. I will be praying for you. Phyllis
sxynecie
on 5/7/04 6:38 am - Jonesboro, GA
Thank You Phyllis, I will take your advice to heart. Mrs. Jackson
KHAALIDA
on 5/7/04 4:18 am - LITHONIA, GA
YOU WILL SOON BE ON THE LOSING SIDE. RELAX WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU. KHAALIDA
sxynecie
on 5/7/04 6:40 am - Jonesboro, GA
Thank You. I will be praying for you too. Your big day is TUESDAY!! (yeah)!!! Tell your mom I said hello Mrs. Jackson
Kelle W
on 5/7/04 4:54 am - Atlanta, GA
Mrs Jackson, you are too sassy to be anything other than fine! Congrats to you and we will all be sending you good vibes! Kelle
sxynecie
on 5/7/04 6:43 am - Jonesboro, GA
Thank You Kelle!! I was so excited for you when you got approved!! That's what I'm talking about NOT giving up. Maybe next month you will be on the losing side also.!! Good luck and God Bless Mrs. Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/04 12:01 pm - Warner Robins, GA
You are in my prayers!! DOn't forget to post as soon as you can. Do you have someone to post an update for you? TOnya
kimberly W.
on 5/7/04 12:33 pm - forest park, GA
GOOD LUCK, I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYER I WILL SOON BE ON THE LOSSING SIDE WITH YOU . MAY 17
sxynecie
on 5/8/04 3:03 am - Jonesboro, GA
Yeah Kimberly!!! My prayers will be with you on your day.!!! Mrs~Jackson
Most Active