Happy Mother's Day!

Kelle W
on 5/7/04 12:58 am - Atlanta, GA
Happy Mother's day to all the moms on here, both physical and mental! What I mean is all the actual moms and all the other ladies who have spent hours mothering people who didn't even come out of your bodies! I've had wonderful friends like that and I value them so much! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the holiday to the hilt! Kelle
PVail
on 5/7/04 3:04 am - Warner Robins, GA
Happy Mother's Day to you too. I read on your profile that you were approved on May 6th.... Congratulations! You are in for a wonderful time of losing weight. I look forward to comparing your before and after pictures! Good luck. Phyllis
sxynecie
on 5/7/04 6:45 am - Jonesboro, GA
Ahh! Kelle that was so sweet of you, Thank You! I wish I could relax but I'll be stuck at home (bowel prep) Mrs.Jackson
James_L.
on 5/7/04 6:59 am - Warner Robins, GA
AMEN!!!! I only wish I had thought of posting first. I lost my Mom in 1996, and if those special ladies that God has put into my life were not around I don't think I could have made it. Some are family, some are not, but most of them seem like family. God Bless them all!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all!! James
Carrie R.
on 5/7/04 11:17 am - Gainesville, GA
Kelle, Hope you have a wonderful weekend and mother's day also!!! Carrie
michelle S.
on 5/7/04 3:04 pm - stone mountain, GA
thank you, and good luck. michelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/04 10:22 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thanks Kelle! And Happy MOther's Day to you all also!!
Most Active