I got approved!!!!!!!! (happy happy joy joy)

mikkozoe
on 5/6/04 3:26 am - Conyers, GA
YAHHHHHHHHHHHH i am soo happy for you !!! it will be here before you know it !! yahhhhhh this is great !!! Laura
Sunny D.
on 5/6/04 4:00 am - South, GA
Told you once you got in the "*****y" pile it would move through real fast!! So happy about your news--I think I'll get a snack! (Better make it some delicious water)--ooo..yum yum I can taste it now- wet and cool well that's all you can say abou****er but it will have to do!!!
NAT
on 5/6/04 4:34 am - Atlanta, GA
Kelle I am soooo happy your approval came along. You deserve it and it's your turn to shine.... NAT
Diane G.
on 5/6/04 7:43 am - Dacula, GA
Kelly, I am so glad for you I have a smile on my face cheek to cheek. Hip hip Horray. Diane
PRETTYGRL
on 5/6/04 11:57 am - ATLANTA, GA
HI KELLE, I'M SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. IT'S A GREAT MOMENT WHEN YOU GET APPROVED. SOON YOU'LL BE A LOSER AND ON THE ROAD TO A BETTER LIFE. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY. MONICA 375/267/-108
ShonF.
on 5/6/04 12:01 pm - Peachy State, GA
Way to go girl. It's about time to do the happy dance right?? I'm really happy for you and soon you will be on the losing side. Shondra
(deactivated member)
on 5/6/04 12:21 pm - Warner Robins, GA
CONGRATS!!!! That is so wonderful! I have been thinking about you and praying for you. Big hugs! Tonya
Carrie R.
on 5/6/04 1:20 pm - Gainesville, GA
Oh Kelle, I'm soooooooo happy for you, I knew everything would work out for you, there was too many of us praying and crossing our fingers for you. This was great news for me to end my crappy day with. I can't imagine how excited you are!!!!!!!!! See I told you, "WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!!!!!!!!" Wonderful, wonderful news!!!! Carrie
Kelle W
on 5/6/04 2:12 pm - Atlanta, GA
Oh my lord, warm fuzzies, warm fuzzies! I love you guys! Ya'll are the best. I don't know what I would have done without ya'll! I swear getting to know all of you has been one of the very best parts about this journey! A big to all of you for your generous spirits and strength of character! We women rule!!!! Kelle
Amy Williams
on 5/6/04 4:29 pm
Kelle! I'm so glad to hear you got approval! I know you must be very happy! Congrats to you! Amy
Most Active