I got approved!!!!!!!! (happy happy joy joy)

Kelle W
on 5/6/04 12:13 am - Atlanta, GA
I can't believe it, I finally got approval from BCBS! I got to work this morning and there was a message from Pam, the incredibly kind nurse who helped answer my questions yesterday, letting me know I'd been approved! I can't believe how relieved I am. I wish everyone who needs this surgery could get approval. You've all been so supportive and encouraging....I'm telling ya'll before I tell my mom....shhhhhhh!!!! So now I have to wait for Dr. Appel's office to get back to me about scheduling my testing. I left April a message a few minutes ago. I'm so relieved. Thanks so much everyone! Kelle
Siddy I.
on 5/6/04 12:18 am - Savage, MN
Kelle WOO-HOO!!! Before you know it you will be in the losers club too. Sidney
Kelle W
on 5/6/04 12:32 am - Atlanta, GA
I can't wait for that! But I'm so impatient, I'm going to try and enjoy every step of the process along the way and experience each event for itsself alone. Life in the moment, ya know Kelle
kiwani
on 5/6/04 1:11 am - columbus, ga
Kelle, congratulations, my appeal got to bcbs on friday and it is still in review, i thought that meant someone was looking at it... but now they tell me that it just means it is IN LINE FOR SOMEONE TO LOOK AT could take 30 days
Kelle W
on 5/6/04 1:24 am - Atlanta, GA
Kiwi, I'm so sorry you're having delays. Do you have the number for the nurses group here in Atlanta? If not, email me and I'll give it to you. Maybe one of them could help you the way the lady helped me! Kelle
Kelle W
on 5/6/04 1:37 am - Atlanta, GA
You know Becky, you've been so supportive and just the right comedic relief I've needed! I wish I had as much rhythm as this little guy! Kelle
Ms.Judy
on 5/6/04 2:09 am - HOSCHTON, GA
KELLE, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THAT FEELING OF BEING RELIEVED . IT'S A WONDERFUN FEELING . I'LL BE PRAYING FOR YOU TO GET A SURGERY DATE SOON !!! JUDY
Lady G.
on 5/6/04 2:25 am - FARMVILLE, NC
Congratulations on your Big Day!! I am sooo happy for you.... Brenda
DeeDee_Cole
on 5/6/04 2:57 am
WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPPPPPPPPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll be on the "other side" before you know it!
Kelle W
on 5/6/04 3:01 am - Atlanta, GA
You guys are all so awesome....I wish there had been a Divorcehelp.com website two years ago! Kelle
Most Active