Update on Sue Crenshaw.....................

wilsmommie
on 5/5/04 9:56 am - Valley, AL
Sue had her surgery yesterday morning @ 6 am and I have been unable to get in touch with anyone from her family. I called the hospital a few minutes ago and she is still in ICU. At this point I don't know what's happening but please keep Sue and her family in your prayers. Once I hear something I will let you know!!! Lisa White Valley, AL
Diane G.
on 5/5/04 12:27 pm - Dacula, GA
My thoughts are with her. Diane
Kelle W
on 5/6/04 2:39 am - Atlanta, GA
Lisa, have you heard anything else about Sue or been able to contact the hospital again? What hospital is she at and I'll try to call... Kelle
Kelle W
on 5/6/04 6:59 am - Atlanta, GA
Lisa, I hope you don't get mad at me, I'm really not trying to jump the gun, but I've been worrying about Sue all day. The more I tried not to think about her the more I did. I finally broke down and called Lanier Memorial hospital. They told me Sue was still in ICU. The gave me the number for the lobby there (334-756-9906) and told me I'd just have to see if any of her family were there to give an update. The lady who answered was not in Sue's family and said she was the only person out there. So, I'm not sure what's going on.... Kelle
Most Active