Quick update for anyone keeping tabs

Kelle W
on 5/5/04 4:44 am - Atlanta, GA
Well, I got a call from a nice nurse at BCBS today named Pam. It seems they now miraculously have everything they need to revisit my case. She said she's going to get my file back from the clerks (it could take over a days she said) and give it back to the medical director. I think they finally got tired of me blowing up their phone lines Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm praying my heart out that soon I'll have an approval instead of more bad news! Screw that, I WILL have approval, I will it to be so! Kelle
Sunny D.
on 5/5/04 4:56 am - South, GA
Sounds good!!! It's funny how papers come and go within the insurance companys. I think they do label them as "little pissed"--"way pissed" and "don't screw around with me *****y". You must have finally made it to the *****y pile. Don't let up!! It's well worth the fight.
mikkozoe
on 5/5/04 5:05 am - Conyers, GA
my fingers are crossed for ya .....they were great with mine and fast so i hope the same for yours right now ,....... Laura
PEGGY B.
on 5/5/04 5:11 am - SYLVA, NC
good luck and think positive,i was denied becaus ethye didnt have all the needed info then appealed and was approveded in 1 day good luck got my fingers crossed for you peggy
Kelle W
on 5/5/04 5:16 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks guys for all your positive support! I like Becky's Idea You should have heard my mom when I told her they had denied me. I was like, okay, you don't own a rifle and I don't think there are any water towers in the area.....she was piiiisssseeeeddddd! Hopefully I'll be posting soon with approval news! Hugs to all! Kelle
Carrie R.
on 5/5/04 6:07 am - Gainesville, GA
Kelle, That's good, I was wondering if you had heard anything. Don't give up your spirit keep believing that this WILL happen for you! Remember my motto, "WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!!!" Keep us posted and my fingers are crossed!!!!!! Carrie
Kelle W
on 5/5/04 6:21 am - Atlanta, GA
Well, Pam, if you're reading this, I got your message but you didn't leave me your phone number! Kelle
Ms.Judy
on 5/5/04 10:14 pm - HOSCHTON, GA
I HAD THE SAME DEAL !! AND I HAD A FRIEND THAT WENT THROUGH THIS SAME THING WITH BSBC !! I CALLED EVERYDAY AND WORRIED THEM TO DEATH. ONE DAY THEY WOULD HAVE MY PACKET AND THE NEXT DAY THEY DIDN'T MY DR.'S OFFICE FAXED THEM THE SAME LETTER 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. WHEN YOU CALL FIND OUT WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO AND ALWAYS ASK FOR THE SAME PERSON EVERYTIME. I THINK THAT HELPS. GOD BLESS YOU AND I'M PRAYING FOR YOU. JUDY
Most Active