I GOT A SURGERY DATE!

MIke R.
on 5/4/04 9:49 pm - Ball Ground, GA
Finally got a Surgery date! The staff at Dr Burrowes' Office did a great job and were very fast, just not fast enough for me! May 25th @ Atlanta Medical Center!!!! Only 3 weeks away!!
Debbie H.
on 5/4/04 11:19 pm - Ball Ground, GA
Congratulations! I go in this Monday. You pray for me for this Monday, and I will keep you in my prayers for your surgery. Good luck, and God Bless.
cheche00
on 5/5/04 12:24 am - Lawrenceville, GA
That is fast! I am with you!
mikkozoe
on 5/5/04 2:42 am - Conyers, GA
Congrats ...That is wonderful !!! laura
DeeDee_Cole
on 5/5/04 3:09 am
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the day after me my friend!!!! I'll check in on ya while we're there!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO Another soon to be looser!!!!!!!! I'm happy for ya!
Carrie R.
on 5/5/04 6:20 am - Gainesville, GA
Mike, That's FANTASTIC!!!!! I'm so happy for you and gosh that's not long at all, Just think what you was doing three weeks ago and how fast that went by. I'll keep ya in my thoughts!!!! Good Luck and Godspeed!!!!! Carrie
KELLY B.
on 5/5/04 9:40 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
Hi Mike, Just wanted to say congrats and I went to your profile. BCBS HMO is about the best. PPO is not better just more expensive and that comment came from my benefits manager at work. how long did it take you to get approved after you submitted for approval. I have same ins. and same dr.
Diane G.
on 5/5/04 12:29 pm - Dacula, GA
Way to go Mike. Aint it a great feeling? You deserve it. Diane
Ms.Judy
on 5/5/04 10:17 pm - HOSCHTON, GA
GREAT !!! MAY 25th WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT !! GOD BLESS YOU, JUDY
Lady G.
on 5/6/04 2:28 am - FARMVILLE, NC
Congrats Mike!! That is 6 days before my birthday!! It will be here in no time flat!!!! Brenda
Most Active