5-10-04 surgery

Debbie H.
on 5/2/04 11:02 pm - Ball Ground, GA
I am very nervous about my surgery in one week, is this normal? I keep thinking about the what ifs.
Debbie H.
on 5/3/04 12:54 am - Ball Ground, GA
Thanks for words of support. I couldn't do this without everyone's support.
DeeDee_Cole
on 5/3/04 12:03 am
My surgery is 3 weeks away and I can only think of the what if's - I do know that it's normal though..... Good luck and we'll see ya on the loosin' side!
lisasolis
on 5/3/04 12:24 am - Rincon, GA
Hi - I am having surgery in 11 days and I am starting to get so nervous also. I was not this way before. I have been staying on the computer and reading so many profiles and getting educated. I know just how you feel
sxynecie
on 5/3/04 2:33 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Debbie, I understand how you feel, I'm also a bundle of nerves. I have my surgery on the same day. I don't think about the what if. My motto is God brought me to it, and God will bring me through it!! Let's stay in touch Mrs. Jackson
NAT
on 5/4/04 9:16 am - Atlanta, GA
Congrats, I am with smith at emory and you have a great surgeon, all will be well. I am also at emory on monday are you going to be at Emory Hospital on Clifton rd. If so I will write your name in my book and we will have to walk the halls together start our own little hall monitor club...
Amy Williams
on 5/4/04 7:14 pm
Debbie it's very normal. I've been blessed to not be very nervous actually. I feel like I've made peace with my self and I know I'm going to be ok.
Most Active