BCBS/GA HMO Approval!!!

MIke R.
on 4/30/04 1:26 pm - Ball Ground, GA
Hello All! Just wanted to share that I have just been approved in only 4 days! I was shocked. I was actually expecting to have to run some through some hoops first. Dr. Burrowes' office has been wonderful! They have instructed me on what I need to submit. Thanks to all who have been so supportive and helpful. I think if we all work together... we can all help each other to get approved. Just waiting on a date now.... Wish me luck and again thanks for all the help, support, information and love! Mike
DeeDee_Cole
on 4/30/04 1:34 pm
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also using Dr. Burrowes and have my date for May 24th. Once I got my approval everything went VERY quickly.....I'v already been through my pre-op and now am doing the support group meetings! (Just FYI - if you HAVEN'T done the two meetings - they will let you do two in a month!!!!) Keep us posted you soon to be "Looser"!!!!!! Diana (Dee Dee) Cole
ShonF.
on 4/30/04 2:03 pm - Peachy State, GA
Congratulations Mike , Good luck and I'll be praying for you. Hope you get a date soon. Shondra
Amy Williams
on 4/30/04 8:03 pm
Mike, I'm so glad to hear that you've been approved. They are really great about approving if you have everything together! Good luck, it won't be much longer and you will get a date!
sambus24
on 5/1/04 2:58 am - Thomson, ga
War to go.... maybe it will not be long.... Sarah
Margie C.
on 5/2/04 10:36 am - Marietta, GA
That is great. I also have bcbs but mine is a PPO. What tests did you send in with your paperwork? I am going to have a stress test but I heard I don't need one? Thanks, Margie
Carrie R.
on 5/2/04 10:49 am - Gainesville, GA
Mike, That's FANTASTIC!!!! I'm so happy for you, that was fast, hopefully It won't take to long to get a date!! I'll be crossing my fingers for ya and sayin a little prayer!!! Carrie
pilotswife
on 5/3/04 7:05 pm - Mcdonough, GA
Hey Mike, Kerry here. Once you get your date, let us all know!! Tell Eric I am praying for him and to keep us updated on his experiences. I know he was wondering when he will be able to...um....er...you know.... answer his 'call of the wild' after surgery. Tell him that a little ole' surgery can't keep a good man down for too long. See ya soon. Kerry Robertson
Most Active