Profile Update

Joe C.
on 4/29/04 6:43 am - Manor, GA
I just wanted to let you all know that I have updated my profile with the story about my surgery and I hope you all enjoy!!!! Joe
sambus24
on 4/29/04 7:11 am - Thomson, ga
way to go. good luck sarah
Joe C.
on 4/29/04 9:12 am - Manor, GA
Thanks very much Sarah! Joe
KELLY B.
on 4/29/04 7:53 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
YOU KNOW, JOE. I WAS AT THE BEGINNING OF MY JOURNEY JUST ACROSS THE STREET WHEN YOU WERE HAVING YOUR SURGERY. IF I HAD KNOW I WOULD HAVE POPPED IN TO SAY HI. WELL IM GLAD YOUR DOING SO WELL, IT MAKES THINGS SEEM LIKE NOT ALL OF THIS EXPERIENCE IS GOING TO BE PAINFUL.
Joe C.
on 4/29/04 9:12 am - Manor, GA
This is true Kelly. When I started this process, I was already preparing myself for a lot of pain. I would venture to say that my experience is not the norm. I know that there are people who have had to deal with far more pain than I have. I think I attribute that to my relatively good health and young age, two important factors that led me to this decision. I know that everyone's experience will not be the same, but I pray that yours will be just like mine Joe
KELLY B.
on 4/29/04 10:24 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
Thank You
James_L.
on 4/29/04 10:19 am - Warner Robins, GA
Congratulations on your continued success and recovery. Sorry about the cath incident(I feel your pain). I only hope that this particular nurse is on vacation or something when I reach this point in the journey. LOL I look forward to following your progress and seeing what it's like for a guy to go thru this procdeure. Hopefully, my fears and concerns will prove to be unecessary. Keep the faith! James
sxynecie
on 4/29/04 10:43 am - Jonesboro, GA
Welcome home Joe, I have been following your profile, thanks for updates. It helped whole lot. Mrs. Jackson 05/10/04
(deactivated member)
on 4/29/04 12:35 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Joe!! Good to see you posting! Are your parents still there with you? When will you make your way back down to Ware County? I'll be looking for your updates;) Tonya PS- James- good to see you posting;)
mikkozoe
on 4/29/04 8:59 pm - Conyers, GA
I also think that since you had such a possitive attitude that everything is going to go great for you ....i went into mine with a great attitude and i have had no issues yet eaither ....i did have a gas pain like you and that was it ..And so far i am takin on new food daily and i feel great i am going to start working out on monday !!! Congrats Joe!!! Laura
Most Active