I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Sunny D.
on 4/28/04 5:57 am - South, GA
Over and done with lickity split Now it's time for you to get fit- We'll be here for you along the way- now get some rest so you can play!! I knew you'd do great!!!!!
DeeDee_Cole
on 4/28/04 6:56 am
Joe, I know I haven't met you - but since being active on this board I've been reading the messages. I was at Atlanta Medical Center today having my pre-op tests and was wondering how you were doing. I was going to stop and see if you were still there - but by the time I got done with my tests it was later and I thought you might have been gone. I'm glad things went well for you!!!! Welcome back! Diana (Dee Dee) Cole
OHAngel2006
on 4/28/04 8:12 am - GA
Wow! That is incredible you are doing so well and posting so fast. You really give alot of hope and encouragement to those of us waiting to cross over to the other side. Take very good care of yourself!
Carrie R.
on 4/28/04 8:29 am - Gainesville, GA
Hey Joe, You big "LOSER", Welcome home!!!! I actually missed seeing your posts! I'm so happy everything went well, That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everything keeps going good, look foward to hearing more about how things went!!! Love, Carrie
ShonF.
on 4/28/04 11:12 am - Peachy State, GA
Hay Joe, I'm glad to see that you are doing so well. Keep up the good work and I hope to be joining you soon . On the losing side. Shondra
sxynecie
on 4/28/04 3:02 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Glad to see you home. Mrs. Jackson
Amy Williams
on 4/28/04 3:25 pm
Joe, I'm so glad that your surgery went so well! I'm been thinking and praying for you!
Most Active