I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Joe C.
on 4/28/04 1:16 am - Manor, GA
Hey there everyone. It is about 11:00 and I am here at my apartment in Atlanta. They let me out of the hospital this morning after all the tests they took came back ok. I wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I know that it is because of everyone's prayers that my surgery went so smoothly. And from what everyone has told me at the hospital, my operation went flawlessly. My results have been perfect and I have had relatively little to no pain. I do have a bit of discomfort from gas, but i have been told that will pass. I am a little tired, but have already walked a good bit today. I will try to post tonight when I have a good stretch of free time and have worked up enough energy to type everything that I want to say. Thanks again to you all for everything that ya'll have done. Talk to you soon!!!! Joe
Siddy I.
on 4/28/04 1:33 am - Savage, MN
Hi Joe!!! Glad to hear you are doing well. Welcome to the losers club. Sidney
mako1120
on 4/28/04 1:38 am - Oakwood, GA
Congrat's Joe! I am so glad to hear the your "GAS will PASS!" It seems you have quite a fan club on this board..
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/04 1:58 am - Warner Robins, GA
YAY Joe!! Glad to hear that the only problem is some gas Did you ever imagine you would be discussing gas with so many strangers?LOL They musta threw you out of the hospital early;) Take care and post soon! Tonya
red_31331
on 4/28/04 2:18 am - crescent, GA
WELCOME BACK!!
Kelle W
on 4/28/04 2:20 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm so glad everything went well for you! I know you're glad to be back home. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to be pain free. I mean, if a man knows how to deal with anything, it's a little gas Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/04 2:22 am - Warner Robins, GA
haha Kelle.
NAT
on 4/28/04 3:37 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Joe, The folks that I knew that had the surgery, (and that is alot including a few weeks ago with duncan) Most will not leave there beds LOL without Gas-X .... Go get it, Use it you will pray with it LOL...... My friends hospital in CA was giving it to there patients as gifts LOL.... all with bows and all, I thought that was a HOOT. Go get it and thank me in the morning. I hope is works for you, so you to will be thanking the pharmacutical companies for being to gratious. Hope it helps ... NAT oh yeah they were taking it in the hospital before discharge.
Lady G.
on 4/28/04 4:05 am - FARMVILLE, NC
Hi Joe!! Glad to know that you made through surgery with no complications! Do what Nat says, (gas-x) walk,walk,and sip,sip. Brenda
Feeling L.
on 4/28/04 5:28 am - Comer, GA
Glad to hear that you are back and are doing well. I am hoping that I will do as well as you when I have my surgery in a few months. If you have any words of advise for us that are pre-op, PLEASE post it. Thanks bunches, Alli D.
Most Active