WHAT DO I DO NEXT??

red_31331
on 4/27/04 11:44 pm - crescent, GA
I went to dr.henderson's office last friday. I did my evaluation, i have to attend a work shop, next month. So how near or how far am i from the surgery?
littlebit
on 4/28/04 12:43 am - Locust Grove, GA
Probably 4-6 months. According to how long it takes your insurance company to come thru. You will probably have several other medical test to do,but each doc is different, such as a test for sleep apnea, pulmonary test to see how your lungs are functioning, a heart test -not EKG, a more involved test, not sure the name of it, upper GI. Probably have to see a dietician at least once. Then you will have pre op blood testing. That is just about all I had to do. Took about 4-6 months. Good luck. Juggle:
Lady G.
on 4/28/04 4:10 am - FARMVILLE, NC
Patience,Patience Felicia!! You have to have alot of testing done and then they contact your doctor with the results. Then you get another appt with the doc to give you the results and set your date. It depends on how quickly your tests can be scheduled. Good Luck! Brenda
KerriGLPN
on 4/28/04 12:35 pm - 'Tifton, GA
Hey Felicia, I just got online and saw your message and thought Id help you out! IF you have all the other pre op done and the ins comp starts to work with you and agrees to pay for it - it wont be all that long. I know he usually gets the surgery set for about 2-3 weeks after initial consult! I know there was a pt that was there last week and her surgery is on Monday! So good luck! By the way did the ins commissioner get back with you? Take care! Kerri
Most Active