Could it be????

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/04 10:35 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Seems like the GA board has come alive in the last few days!! Can we keep it up? I hope so I enjoy reading everyone's post and hope to get to know you all better. Tonya
OHAngel2006
on 4/27/04 11:42 pm - GA
It does seem that way. I get a letter from my insurance company yesterday basically explaining they received my appeal request on 3/31/04.. they have a two level appeal process.. my request is at the first level... upon receipt of all necessary infor a phys reviewer or designee who was not involved in the original decision will review it.. they will send a letter notifying me of their decidion within 15 calendar days from 3/31/04..... HELLO?! Hasn't that time already passed? and the letter is dated 4/21?!
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/04 12:16 am - Warner Robins, GA
That sux Tracy!! You know it's bad when the insurance company customers have a Yahoo site b/c of all the problems with them! Are you a member of the Cignasqueakywheels Yahoo site? Good luck! Got my fingers crossed! Tonya
OHAngel2006
on 4/28/04 8:23 am - GA
No I'm not Tonya... tell me more~
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/04 9:50 am - Warner Robins, GA
Go to Yahoo Groups and type in Cignasqueakywheels and the site should come up. Just sign up and then you'll be a member. I ran across it in someone's post one day and it caught my attention b/c one of my friends(James-where ya at? ) has Cigna and he's gearing up to hopefully have WLS. I hear they have a couple of WLS attorneys that are regulars there. Apparently they have helped several people get approved. Good Luck! I'm rooting for ya! Tonya
Siddy I.
on 4/28/04 1:39 am - Savage, MN
Tracy, Cigna told me that had up to 30 days to give an answer. Dont know if they have changed their rules (I think they change everyday!!) or not. Give em a call and ask what the hold up is. Good luck & I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. Sidney
OHAngel2006
on 4/28/04 8:24 am - GA
They told me the same thing over the phone so that's why I was so confused when I got the letter! I call atleast once a week and sometimes more.
Sunny D.
on 4/28/04 3:12 am - South, GA
I would like to get GA board going. I spend waaaay too much time with the other message board. I am so scared I'm gonna miss something. I have traded my carb addiction for a computer addiction. I have recently discovered that I can type with one hand and eat with the other---not a good thing!!! I need daily support. I can really see old demons setting back in.
NAT
on 4/28/04 3:48 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Tonya, I must confess I use to be on this board the end of last yr but it never moved. If you look I would post and no one would reply so I took myself to the Black American Board http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/member-interests/black_american/ on this site and have been there ever since. I came back cuz it looked like this was finally moving. So like you I pray this keeps a moving. I hate posting and no one reply. I am used to people replying to me and when they don't I think I am just wasting my time doing all that typing to help and they didn't get it or just don't know how to say thanks. Anyways I am rambling like I usually do. So agian glad to see the board taking off..... NAT
Carrie R.
on 4/28/04 8:21 am - Gainesville, GA
I'll tell you what, sometimes I find myself wondering through the day what's happened with who and who got approved, who's appointment went good and how happy Joe's going to be, wonder how he's doing?? I really appreciate all the support and responses from everybody here. I really don't have alot of friends because I've only been in Ga for about four years and with my job and family I really don't have that much time, I'm really starting to think of some of ya'll as people I would really love to get to know better and be friends. Ya'll are so great and wonderful people. Carrie
Most Active