H-pylari Test

Carrie R.
on 4/27/04 12:48 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hey everybody! I went by the pharmacy today to pick up my prescription, since I tested positive for the bacteria (must be why I have so many problems with heartburn, reflux, ect.) and thank goodness the insurance paid for it, cause it was $302 but I only had to pay $73. Has anyone else had to take this prescription? Good Lord, It's 14 packets (1per day) each packet contains 8 pills, you take four in the morning and four in the evening. I have never taken so many pills in my life. I'm also already takin' my other pills, 5 of those. Thank goodness it's only for two weeks, 13 pills a day is not gonna be fun!!!!!!! Let me know ya'lls experiences with this deal!!! Thanks Carrie
MsJ
on 4/27/04 2:57 pm - Atlanta, GA
It's called a Prev Pac.. and I was on it.. and it was a headache.. but it prepared me for the vitamins I have to take everyday after my surgery. I take about 15 pills a day...actually I think it is more than that. I take Juiceplus, My Multiple, Calcium, Iron, Biotin, and my BC Pill. Mind you that is 3 pills of Multiple and 6 pills of Calcium..that is why it is so many.. Be careful with the Prev Pac.. you may experience a yeast infection..I didn't.. but I knew with antibiotics it was a risk.
MsJ
on 4/28/04 7:38 pm - Atlanta, GA
Thank you...
sxynecie
on 4/28/04 3:09 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Girl, I know what you mean, I picked up my prescription today. Can you say HORSE pills. Mrs. Jackson
Most Active