TIME FROM BEGINNING TO END

KELLY B.
on 4/27/04 10:19 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
I HAVE MY INITIAL CONSULTATION TOMORROW. I AM GOING WITH DR. BURROWES. I DRIVE A SCHOOL BUS FOR A LIVING AND WILL BE OUT FOR THE SUMMER BETWEEN MAY 28 AND THE 1ST FEW DAYS OF AUGUST. DO YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE THAT I GO IN THE MORNING AND REALLY HIT THE BALL GETTING ALL THESE TESTS DONEAND EVERYTHING THATS REQUIRED AND HOPING THAT THE INSURANCE COMPANY COOPERATES THAT I CAN POSSIBLE HAVE THIS SURGERY AROUND THE FIRST OF JULY. THEY SAID THAT INSURANCE USUALLY TAKES 30 TO 60 DAYS BUT FROM READING ALL THE POST ALOT ARE NOT HAVING TO WAIT THAT LONG.....OPINIONS WELCOMED
DeeDee_Cole
on 4/27/04 11:31 am
I am also using Dr. Burrowes and can tell you my expirence. I went in February to see him and then ran into some "thyroid" problems - so that delayed me a month and a half - but got a call April 7th that I was approved and within 5 days had a date! On the other hand I do have a lot of "factors" that helped my insurance company to not give me any greif....I was approved without even knowing it had been requested.....and once I was approved everything else was set up by Dr. Burrowe's office. Good luck with everything and let us know how your meeting goes! Diana (Dee Dee) Cole
KELLY B.
on 4/27/04 11:49 am - LOCUST GROVE, GA
Thank you I will let you know
Most Active