@@@@@@ I HAVE A DATE! @@@@@@

lisasolis
on 4/27/04 10:04 am - Rincon, GA
My date for surgery will be on Thursday May 13th 2004 with Dr. Williams. I am very excited about the path that lies ahead and I am starting to take a look back at the things that may have contributed to my being here in the first place for some strange reason. I may have a "funeral" for my old clothes and old attitudes.
NAT
on 4/27/04 10:18 am - Atlanta, GA
CONGRATS IS THIS THE SAME PERSON FROM THE OTHER THREAD THAT THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT GONNA GET IT. CONGRATS SOUNDS LIKE YOU REALLY GOT A SURPRISE!!!!!!!! NAT
lisasolis
on 4/27/04 11:49 am - Rincon, GA
I am the same person and I was approved with BCBSPPO. The problem I wrote about on the other page was for my son who is with UHC. Thanks!
red_31331
on 4/27/04 12:03 pm - crescent, GA
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ok now!! lol.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
sxynecie
on 4/27/04 2:28 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Congrats Lisa Mrs.Jackson
Sunny D.
on 4/27/04 9:53 pm - South, GA
That was pretty quick. You'll be losing in no time. Keep us posted about your son. Did the insurance come through for him?
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/04 10:42 pm - Warner Robins, GA
YAY Lisa! That is great news!! Good luck with your son! Tonya
Most Active