I am finally approved!

Kay Holder
on 4/27/04 9:33 am - Mableton, GA
I am so excited!! they told me not to expect to be approved, and after fighting with them for a MONTH and finally getting nasty.. i am approved!!!!! I guess they got tired of me calling 3 times a day!!
NAT
on 4/27/04 9:46 am - Atlanta, GA
Alright Kay congrats on your approval... YEAH time to break out the bubbly apple cider that is !!!!!!!!!!! NAT
lisasolis
on 4/27/04 10:05 am - Rincon, GA
Great news for you ! You will be a force to be reckoned with.
Carrie R.
on 4/27/04 12:36 pm - Gainesville, GA
You go Kay!!!!! Congrats, I guess persistance does pay off, Good for you!!!! Well your over a major hump now, Hopefull everything else keeps going smoothly and quickly. That's FANTASTIC!!!! I'm really happy for you!!! Carrie
Sunny D.
on 4/27/04 9:57 pm - South, GA
Great news!!!! I think the calling does help. Maybe you will get a quick date. Save some money for a new swimsuit!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/04 10:32 pm - Warner Robins, GA
That is fantastic news!! I can just see you doing the happy dance Keep us posted when you get a date and all. Tonya PS- I read your LJ all the time
Diane G.
on 4/28/04 6:58 am - Dacula, GA
Congrats Kay, I know that you must be so happy right now. Keep us posted on your progress, I get so happy when people get approved. A lot of hard work well worth it. Good Luck Diane Waiting for insurance approval
Most Active